• i just dont get it

what kind of styles do girls find best 9
        skater (2) 22%
        goth (0) 0%
        preppy(buckle pac sun) (1) 11%
        preppy(hollister a&f) (4) 44%
        surfer (2) 22%
        emo (1) 11%
      i dont get it about me for some reason I CAN GET BARELY ANY GIRLS i just dont get it i mean i play football hangout a little but there are things i can see i do wrong like i am known as a little obnoxious and i am pretty much known as the whitest black guy you will ever meet in other words im "goofy" i talk to girls but i often fall in the "friends zone" i am really really nice and maybe over nice i have a job and stuff like that and i work 40hrs so i am known as a work "o" holic i just dont see what i do wrong like i dress nice play sports and do all that but what am i doing wrong i have a best friend who i love to death but i dont know how to ask her if i should and what she would think she has said she has loved me for 2 years now but i dont know what to do or still if i should
    • Re: i just dont get it

Mabye you should talk to a girl... Usally this is the problem, You just expect them to talk to you and so fourth... It dosnt work like that.

Tips while talking to them:
      -Complement them
      -Talk about music? You know things you may have in common
      -Keep talking everyday

90% of girl you meet will be a friend or as you call it Friends zone. So dont worry about that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foxygamers ().

zanderman1 wrote:

i dont get it about me for some reason I CAN GET BARELY ANY GIRLS i just dont get it i mean i play football hangout a little but there are things i can see i do wrong like i am known as a little obnoxious and i am pretty much known as the whitest black guy you will ever meet in other words im "goofy" i talk to girls but i often fall in the "friends zone" i am really really nice and maybe over nice i have a job and stuff like that and i work 40hrs so i am known as a work "o" holic i just dont see what i do wrong like i dress nice play sports and do all that but what am i doing wrong i have a best friend who i love to death but i dont know how to ask her if i should and what she would think she has said she has loved me for 2 years now but i dont know what to do or still if i should

What's so funny, no where have you said what you done. You don't even tell u us what attempts you made or the reasons you've been rejected if you ever have been.

You've told us what you do.

And, I don't see what the problem is.

Friendship is all you need.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

I think that if you want girls to like you, you should flirt more.
      But theres nothing wrong with having alot of friends who are girls.
      Just try to be more sociable with girls in a flirty way, then ask one of them out.

Here's something that might help,
      write down everything you think is good about you
      and write down things that you want to improve on.

This can help you build confidence by knowing your good points.
      And will also give you a clear indication of what you need to improve on. :)
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]

If you like the girl and she likes you ask her out!
      Or if you wanna play it cool for a bit just ask her to hang out on her own and see how it goes.
      Being in the 'friend zone' isnt necessarily a bad thing. I know that myself and most of my female friends prefer to date fellas that we know and like as a friend before anything serious happens.
      Just keep being yourself and youll be grand :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]

Hooligan wrote:

Here's something that might help,
      write down everything you think is good about you
      and write down things that you want to improve on.

This can help you build confidence by knowing your good points.
      And will also give you a clear indication of what you need to improve on. :)

That's a pretty good idea! but the person would have to be fair to themselves. If you are too down on yourself, this won't help at all.

Emz_x0x wrote:

I know that myself and most of my female friends prefer to date fellas that we know and like as a friend before anything serious happens.

I totally agree!! Why do guys think being in the 'friends zone' is such a bad thing? Ya, there is a chance you won't get out. But if that's the case you never would have anyways! And if you are just looking to get layed, well ya, the 'friends zone' isn't where you want to be. But if you honestly care for her? Being friends first can REALLY help the relationship!!

devilsfan082 wrote:

Go preppy, but not that gay Abercrombie shit. Preppy = clean, crisp polos, oxfords, sweaters, etc. Think Polo, J. Crew, Lacoste, etc. Hit up the Salvation Army for some sick deals.

Why should he change himself for a girl? You shouldn't ever do that! What's the point in someone liking you if they don't like you for who you are!?
      Don't Think. Don't Try. Just Dance!

Anyone can find and get a girl that's for them.

The only major thing that prohibits people from getting into a relationship is either a lack of confidence, enthusiasm, or just the desire to actually try to get a girlfriend.

So just start talking to girls more.

Ive said a lot already, but i'll say it again. Failure doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you, it means that there was something wrong that you did.

Go preppy bro. Something about the polo shirt instills a need to mate in the female gender. ;)

Seriously though, I used to wear the comfiest clothes, like nike training gear even when I was doing nothing athletic. No matter the occassion it was basketball shorts and training jerseys. I went to Ralph Lauren + Lacoste only and never looked back. Before I was knee deep in "it", now it's over my head.