The truth about God is here. (please read!)

• The truth about God is here. (please read!)

I felt like I needed to witness to everyone who will read this. Please just read and really take into consideration what I have to say. I want to try to help give everyone a chance to get to know Christ as their Saviour. If you don't believe this is the truth then leave a comment or question and I can prove your theory whatever it may be, wrong.(That wasn't meant to be rude.)If you would like to learn more or become a Christian ask any question you may have. But again, please take the time to read this: God gives us a choice, Him or the devil. While I choose him, you may have chosen the devil. You may not even realize it until you get there. His way is the only way. All people have to do is ask Him into their hearts and ask for forgiveness from all your sins and you get eternal life in Heaven. It's sad how so many people can't see that. But, not everyone goes to Heaven..many go to hell thinking there are other religions which are all false,it's the ones who won't listen..the ones who don't want to learn the truth. If hell is the path you choose and you are happy with that, then that's okay. But you will never know what you're missing.

Everyone says "you can't prove God is real." That's right. you can't. If Jesus proved to us he was real then no one would have to repent their sins, and everyone of course would believe. That is the very reason He doesn't prove himself. Because He knows the true believers don't need proof, we have something better, it's called Faith in Jesus Christ and our Lord who is God. God gives us the freedom to choose:good or evil. He doesn't prove himself because He wants to know who really loves him. If He came down from heaven and said I am Jesus Christ your Saviour, of course everyone would believe and you wouldn't have the option of good or evil. He doesn't want to force His love on you, He wants you to believe no matter what and He wants you to choose him because you truly believe. Now why would you question God? Jesus said,"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Jesus Christ died on a cross for every single one of you whether you choose to believe it or not, it did happen. He died so that we wouldn't go to hell for our sins. That is the greatest love there ever was. And He still loves us, even if you don't love Him. Do you have any idea how much it hurts Jesus when you are so stubborn as to say you don't believe? He gave you life for goodness sakes and that is how you repay Him? He also gives us the option of eternal life.Please tell me why you would believe in other religions? I think everyone is a little confused but it isn't too late. But we never know when Jesus will come down to the earth and take all the Christians so, your days are certainly numbered. Don't wait to learn more, you can become a Christian in less than 1 minute. All you have to do is say this simple prayer and mean it from the bottom of your heart: Dear Lord, I am sorry for all my sins. I wish I had known this truth earlier. I am sorry for not believing. Please take away my sins and make my heart pure. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I am so glad I will spend eternal life with you in Heaven. Thank you Lord I love you, Amen.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
      [SIZE=3]1Corinthians 13:4-8[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by rachel_freshman09 ().

• Re: The truth about God is here. (please read!)

rachel_freshman09 wrote:

Very mature...though I don't understandd what lobsters have to do with God besides the fact that he created them..?

Pics or it didn't happen

rachel_freshman09 wrote:

if you don't want to read it, then don't it's that simple :)

/facepalm. Religiousfag, no one is gonna read a block that big. Put in in paragraphs and i'll read it.

We can't earn our way to heaven. We can never be 'good enough' on our own. We have all sinned and fall short of the glorious standards of Almighty God. Jesus came and died for us, he paid the price for our sins. When we accept him as our Lord and Savior we are washed clean of all our sins. When we stand before God and the books are opened, there are no sins on our page, because they have been erased by Jesus Christ's blood.

If you stand before God without Jesus as your Savior, when the books are opened, all your sins are there for everyone to see and you are charged guilty and sentenced to hell for ever. If you deny Jesus, Jesus will deny you to God the Father, then you are done. Torment will be your lot for all eternity.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

First question : How do you know that your interpretation of God is correct? Last time I checked, he's quite malevolent.

Second : Do prayers work? If they do, how do you know it's divine intervention?

Third : What makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, if ever there was a correct one?

Fourth : How do you know that the bible is correct? Since this book is the only "evidence" you Christians have, i'd like you to tell me how this book is really the word of God, and not just a fabrication of a select number of people.

Blurbs :

1. Atheists did not choose the devil. We don't even believe in the devil, nor we believe in hell. That's just your own opinion because you actually believe in these things.

2. Don't even state anything from the bible because honestly, that thing is only convincing to the already convinced.

You have no idea how God and Jesus work. Claiming that you do is an ignorant and fallacious behavior. No one knows anything about God or Jesus apart from the supposed information from the bible. This makes your entire post illogical and invalid, as it only arose from your imagination and brought forth from your own speculation. Did you honestly think this would convince anyone? An atheist especially? People who choose to live to with logic and reason?

Not a single thing you said can be proven.

Better luck trying to convince other people. It will take much more than outlandish claims and improbable assumptions to make me believe anything.

panicmayarise wrote:

First question : How do you know that your interpretation of God is correct? Last time I checked, he's quite malevolent.

Second : Do prayers work?

Third : What makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, if ever there was a correct one?

Fourth : How do you know that the bible is correct? Since this book is the only "evidence" you Christians have, i'd like you to tell me how this book is really the word of God, and not just a fabrication of a select number of people.

Blurbs :

1. Atheists did not choose the devil. We don't even believe in the devil, nor we believe in hell. That's just your own opinion because you actually believe in these things.

2. Don't even state anything from the bible because honestly, that thing is only convincing to the already convinced.

You have no idea how God and Jesus work. Claiming that you do is an ignorant and fallacious behavior. No one knows anything about God or Jesus apart from the supposed information from the bible. This makes your entire post illogical and invalid, as it only arose from your imagination and brought forth from your own speculation. Did you honestly think this would convince anyone? An atheist especially? People who choose to live to with logic and reason?

Not a single thing you said can be proven.

Better luck trying to convince other people. It will take much more than outlandish claims and improbable assumptions to make me believe anything.

Continuing on.

Why is Hell necessary?

1. Why must people suffer the consequence for failing to get to a better place by worshipping God and believing he sent his son to be killed?

2. If Jesus actually died to save us, why must we save ourselves by believing Jesus died to save us?

3.Why is it that if we refuse to believe in what Jesus did, we should be punished eternally because of that?

4. If God can do whatever he want, and his actions are justifiable no matter what they are, why did he have to punish someone for sin in order to be a Just God, esp. if he punished his inoccent son?

5. If God is really omniscient and can see into the future, and he is a perfect and just God, why would he punish the planet by flooding it, leaving all but 8 humans?

6. If Jesus was punished for sin because someone had to be punished for sin, didn't God actually punish himself when he created people he knew would sin?

7. If God punished himself by intentionally creating people he knew would piss him off, and everyone will be punished unless they become believers and repent, why was Jesus punished?

8. If God is perfect, and God was all that existed, why did he create anything at all? (You cannot improve on perfection - you can only mess it up.).

9.If Jesus refused crucifixion, does that mean the entire human race is damned?

10.Would God really create Earth and create humans, and give 1 part of the land (the "promised" land) to a particular group of people? (The Jewish people.). If so, why would a just and fair God do that?

11.Does the biblical God actually care about his people and want his people to be saved? Then if so, why would he allow Mohammad and the founding of Islam?

12.How many thousands of years can God remain idle and silent and inactive and still be considered a "loving" God?

13.If the Jews are God's 'chosen' people, why did he choose the Jews knowing the Jews don't and won't accept Jesus and will also be sent to Hell. Or do you believe God makes an exception to his 'chosen' people? And if so, how is that fair and just or rational?

14.And the ultimate question - why should we (thousands of years later) be
      punished for what Adam and Eve did? Why should the people today be punished for what their ancestors did, eons ago?

And lastly..

15.Does this causality make sense to you?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

giggity wrote:

Not necessarily, she could of changed her default colour on her User CP

Oh. I never knew that. :(

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

PanicMayarise: no.

Edit: Just adding on to it. ;)

Neal, I would say ask God why He did some of those things, but since you aren't going to Heaven you will never know those answers. Sorry, that's your loss.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

look "giggity" laugh all you want now. but I promise you, you won't be laughing when you are in Hell.
      [SIZE=3]1Corinthians 13:4-8[/SIZE]