to hate or not to hate

• to hate or not to hate

So I have an ex boyfriend who I've maintained a pretty good relationship with, even after I got a new boy. However, during a period when my new boyfriend and I were breaking up, my ex went to my boy's house and tried to seduce him (succeeded in a small way). So I think I have every reason to be mad at my ex, and my new boyfriend (who I'm still with) is mad at him as well, and doesn't want me to see him. I don't really agree with that restriction but its supposed to be out of respect for my current boyfriend (which I get). So I think I have every reason to be mad at my ex, I've even told him to go away, but deep down I know I don't want to be mad at him, I am mad, but not as much as I'm treating it. on one level I see how this person can be quite destructive but there is also so much good that I don't want to forever be without. any advice?
    • Re: to hate or not to hate

You have to understand, how he might feel, you being with somebody else, especially if he still has feelings for you..
      But the way he is dealing with it is wrong, and you must tell him that..
      Talk to him. And maybe when your around your ex and your current boyfriend together dont be all over your boyfriend, although thats not the way you should be but you know..
      If that makes sense!!
      xo

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]
    • Re: to hate or not to hate

i dont think you have to hate him up to a certain extent, it would be better if you'd let go of whatever negative feelings you have for him . Just dont get close to him be casual instead, like when you happen to see him on the street just say hi and that's it. be nice to him atleast.
      But never go out with him or something. Your bf would really feel bad about that. Respect him since he's your bf, and be happy with him. just my opinion. Goodluck, tc and Godbless
      <3