Best Friend Troubles? Im depressed about it!

• Best Friend Troubles? Im depressed about it!

Well me and my best friend have been friends for about 7 months. He thought I was a freak last year. But this year at school I started hanging more with the "cool" people. Then after he gave me a shot he realized I wasnt a freak. I stood up with him through everything. Then when I realized what a best friend was I stood up for him to my other good friend. He doesnt have feelings. He treats his best friend like crap. He didnt like the idea of me sticking up for him. He started rumors about me and my best friend. I started becoming less and less popular while my best friend was still part of the popular crowd. Then it went down hill from there. the only time hell talk to me is out of school. I gave up everything for him and he still treats me bad. He still says were best friends. I just hung out with him today. He called me his best friend and he gets annoyed when I ask if we are best friends. But i never know. I want to leave that school so bad, but he doesnt want me to. But he wont talk to me in school because hes embaressed. I want to be his best friend more than anything. Ive gotten to know what hes really like. He acts like himself around me but he is still embaressed by me. I dont know what to do. This idea has been eating me for days. He lied and betreyed me a few days ago. But he apologized. I dont want to give him up but at the same time I do. i cant be treated this way by him. What should I do!
    • Re: Best Friend Troubles? Im depressed about it!

It sounds like your bestfriend needs a good lesson on how bestfriends should treat eachother. Your relationship with your 'bestfriend' seems to be on a one way system. You should confront him and just tell him, a bestfriend shouldnt be embarressed to be your bestfriend,and they should stick up for you no matter what. It doesnt soound like he wants to be your bestfriend at school, but anyother time - when theres no one else around its fine. Iwould go and get yourself some new freinds, maybe when you stop talking to him he wil realize what an idiot he is being, and then he will spend more time wit you at school and out of school.. The best thing o do though is just tlk to him about it, and try and make him understand,, if this doesnt work, then im afraid that id otn think he is a good bestfriend :( !! x
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]