Horrible Boss

• Horrible Boss

The department I work in we had a great male manager, but they ousted him out and we
      have a woman for a few months by the name of Sara. She travels five hours a day to work.
      Two and a half hours each way. Any way she is constantly micromanaging, fighting with
      everyone. I had a big run-in with her two weeks ago where I went to HR to complain (at
      her suggestion). She even called HR to let them know that I was going to call. Any way
      after I spoke to HR HR made arrangements for me to talk to Saras boss. Of course the
      boss had to pretend to take Saras side then Saras boss asked to speak to Sara. Any way
      Saras attitude towards me changed she doesnt mess with me.

But no one wants Sara here. Also a customer called the second-in-command of the
      company to complain about Sara because he had a very big run in with Sara as well. The
      customer said that the second-in-commands office told him they are going to transfer her
      and if she pulls the same thing they will fire her. Also he said that she is going to be
      suspended and possibly fired. I thought it would be this week but supposedly she is on
      vacation. Do you think she is really on vacation or they suspended her? Also the person
      who takes care of our time sheets and vacation schedules told me that Sara booked this
      week a while ago.

Also the customer had asked an employee of his to call as well. His employee spoke to
      someone else and this person told him they need more complaints to do something.. But I
      told him they are not going to tell you if other people complained
    • Re: Horrible Boss

Well she could be on suspension, because upper-management never wants to tell the lower employees what's actually going on in management. Maybe she's suspended WHILE on holidays, and then if she comes back and is still a bitch they'll transfer her or fire her.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]
    • Re: Horrible Boss

u will meet people like that everywhere. it sucks but the only thing u can do is deal with it. i had a boss like that at my old job but i didnt quit until i found a new one. the day i quit i went on break and never went back in. they tried calling my cell phone and my house wondering where i went off to but i never returned their calls so i guess they got the hint. find a new job before quitting the one u have. i made the mistake of doing that a few years ago and it took me several months before i found a new job