this summer has to be amazing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: this summer has to be amazing

Well I don't know anything about freshman year and stuff, but two years ago I had the most fantastic summer. It started off with an amazing school trip to the south of France, where we did loads of watersports, so that was a great start. Then, I had a great girlfriend at the time and we had a small group of close friends. The four of us basically went out nearly every day together and it was just great. I just had such a good time. So that's what I'd recommend to you. Just try and see your friends a whole lot and do some really great stuff with them. I hope that helps you, it certainly worked for me. :)

The best thing you can do, is get out of your house! Get involved in summer leagues, or sports, or games, or volunteering. Meet people who actually matter in your community. Meet new friends who participate in the things you are doing.

Then, when you are a soph, you will have a new set of friends to run with. People who are active and involved with worthwhile things don't need gossip to spice up their days.

Do stuff this summer. It will be worth it.

With your comment on how it all falls in place after freshie year, it all depends on you. From my personal experience it did. I decided to become more active by going out for my school's cross country team. This brought along so many friends and opportunities to meet new people. Just choose to put yourself out there and the rest will follow

The first thing to do to get the most out of your summer is to stop saying things like, "It HAS to be amazing", or "It's going to be a great summer OR ELSE!" That attitude will set your expectations very high, and you'll feel like your summer sucked if it doesn't live up to that.

On that note, mix it up. Go out and party, go to a movie, go bowling or mini-golfing. Try something new, like a restaurant you've never been to or a new ride at the amusement park. Perhaps you could take up a sport, or take a class at your local college. Try new hobbies, too. Explore your opportunities and your creativity. Say, "I CAN make my summer amazing," and you will.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]:bonkers: WHEEEEEE!! :bonkers:[/SIZE]

Randemness tiem ftw!
      [/CENTER]

tg4 wrote:

Well I don't know anything about freshman year and stuff, but two years ago I had the most fantastic summer. It started off with an amazing school trip to the south of France, where we did loads of watersports, so that was a great start. Then, I had a great girlfriend at the time and we had a small group of close friends. The four of us basically went out nearly every day together and it was just great. I just had such a good time. So that's what I'd recommend to you. Just try and see your friends a whole lot and do some really great stuff with them. I hope that helps you, it certainly worked for me. :)

Watersports you say.... ;)

Lmao, anyway. My summer looks like its' going to be pretty awesome.