Is this wrong??

• Is this wrong??

Recently i've more or less stopped eating and i've started spending 2-3 hours at the gym every day, i'll excercise until i feel sick or am in severe pain.
      I've been told i could have anorexia but i'm perfectly happy with my figure, i want to tone up a little but not lose weight. I mean I do have days when i look in the mirror and feel really fat, who doesn't but then i see my younger sister and feel sick at how thin she is and tell myself i never want to be like that but i'm not so sure.
      I take a medicine to replace some vital vitamins which restores my health and stops me from collapsing but i'm not sure what i'm doing is good for me??
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Is this wrong??

omfgidc wrote:

that's really not going to help. it isn't worth it.

your health > impressing anyone.

I know you're right and i suppose i know i should stop but i just really can't help it.
      It might help if i explain what triggered this in the first place.
      I had a bad run of boyfs and started to become ill with stress and stopped eating as much i eventually found another lad who i loved to bits but he moved away for his career and he's only spoke to me once since to wish me a happy birthday. I was in pieces when he left cause he was a close mate as well. So already having problems with eating, i stopped altogether. I began to think if i toned up a little, nothing extreme just some mild exercise, maybe i'd have better luck with lads. I began to notice how much exercising was making me forget him so i started to go to the gym more and more often. I got an instructor to draw me up a plan and he was just so nice. Not just looks but personality and i thought that if i could just maybe reach them targets then i could impress him. It's stupid and i know that but i just can't stop. I feel sick when i try to eat and i go mad if i don't exercise because i start to think i'm unfit or just break down in tears.

Okay, I don't want this to come across wrong, so I hope you don't take offense.

You seem like one of those people that just needs to be with someone, can't stand being alone.
      By doing this, you're pushing your problems to the back of your mind and creating NEW problems to cover them over. What you're actually doing is just creating MORE problems, not just replacing them.
      As nice as anyone may be, anyone who is decent isn't going to want you to be putting your health at risk for them, and anyone who does isn't worth it in the first place.
      You can't just keep covering problems over, you have to deal with them.
      You need to be comfortable in yourself before you start looking for relationships.

;D

Eating properly is key.
      I shouldn't really be talking about that though, because the past few months/years I haven't been eating properly myself. I don't exercise though, hah, so anything I do eat basically just stays on.

But yeah, once you're into a routine of not wanting/needing food, it can be hard to change it back, what I did this week was make a routine list for the day of when I would eat each meal and stuff, so that it was there with me so I couldn't forget to eat, even if I wasn't necessarily hungry.
      It helped. ;D

I wish I could have the determination to work out like crazy. but I'm fuckin lazy as HELL, I smoke, and I'm always broke because I smoke. I honestly can't run, my mouth fills up with blood after only running for say... 20 mins? I was in pretty good shape when I was in Fencing, but I couldn't run.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Well..
      You don't have to eat everything. Go for the key food groups.
      Fruits and Vegetables, Vitamins, and drink lots of water. Then go to work out for as long as your body can take. Don't push too hard. Eat 5 small meals a day. that is if you cut out snacks. You will start to lose weight, and hopefully have more confidence in yourself.
      =D

mmmm i know how u feel sort of. atm im a bit like tha too. my dad was being a cunt and my bf wasnt around...it didnt seem an excuse but i watched this doco on anerxics but no matter how much i tell myself how gross and disgusting it is...i still cant say i wouldnt do that to myself.i duno its weired. i feel gross when i eat too. and bad and then hate myself, and ive just been eating less.
      its hard to know where it comes from. coz i cant understand it. but i dont excersise like u...anyway maybe u hsould try going for long walks instead? this should scare u...if u dont ease of ul hurt urself and wont beable to excersise at al. that would be worse wouldnt it? and like that girl said write down exactly what u plan to eat that day. but most of all talk to sum1 do u have a freind? maybe a school guidence counciller even? its hard to talk 2 freinds that dnt understand coz they just say eattt! or think u want attention.

Thanks for the advice everyone.
      My friends all think i'm just doing it for attention. All they said was "haven't you got enough attention already being perfect without things like this?" It's so frustrating i'm not fucking perfect they just think that my life must be great because i get top grades, loads of friends and attention from lads but its stupid. I'm sick of pretending everything is ok around them and being the happy one whos always smiling and laughing cause i don't feel like that. As for school guidance councillor(sp?) I've already left school.

oo i c. yeah freinds can be annoying like that. its one of those things...do u really want to stop? coz half the time its like i want to but it somewhat sems appealing to just go of the edge...i duno why. but yeah i do think u should c sum1. coz if u figure out the triger that will help. maybe if u cant find the triger it could be depression?