<insert witty title here>

• &lt;insert witty title here&gt;

Hey all,
      I thank you all in advance for putting up with me :P.

I don't no where to start nor what my problem is..exactly..I just need some sort of advice.

I have 3 close (ish) mates, lets call them A B and C. I spend a lot of time with them at school and outside of school. I constantly find my mood changing so easily, for stupid reasons - usually downwards. I have a lot in common with 'A' and we get on well together. I enjoy being around him a lot, more so than the others. I am not sure on how I feel about 'A', I feel very close to him and I would even go as far as using the word 'attraction' or 'feelings towards him'( :O ). 'A' seems like a different person when he is around 'B' but I think that is mainly because there is another person in the situation and I feel as if...I don't know..maybe less attention? I am pretty shy and quite, I definatly prefer keeping things quite and my thoughts/emotions to myself. Then again 'A' is a lot more physical when it's him and I (nothing sexual)I just wonder why I feel left out when I know it's not what's happening, I take things a lot more personally than they were meant to be and look into things to much. I just wish I didn't do those things, it makes things harder.

For example, my mate 'B' had a go at me one night for a very stupid reason. I confronted 'A' and 'C' for support (got very little from 'A', he isn't very good at understanding me) I just got told that 'B' was in the wrong and I should let it go till he apolgizes (which he did the following morning) but I was down, when I am part of any conflict friend or not I feel pretty shit pretty fast compared to anyone I know.

I don't know what this is, a rant/explosion of words or just rubbish.I don't even known what my problem is..exactly..I just need some sort of advice or opinion.
    • Re: &lt;insert witty title here&gt;

Well, It's obvious you have feelings for "A". So I just think even though you're friends with all of them, you just feel jealous when it's not just the two of you. If you two are together a lot he probably feels safer around you then the other people, also. Just more comfortable. You want attention from him, so ask him on a date..and when you're wth your other friends, just speak up more..keep up in the conversation. I'm a really sensitive person, too. I can't argue with anyone..even my parents and not be upset for hours. It sucks..but I'm getting better about it. He said he was sorry..a lot of times it's a misunderstanding. You shouldn't care what anyone's opinion about you is, I shouldn't either.

Hope this helped just a little :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year,
      and i'm so sick of watching while
      the minutes pass as i go nowhere. <3AllTimeLow[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: &lt;insert witty title here&gt;

Thanks pepsicolagirl, I don't intend on asking him out. I don't know if that's what I want so I think; as frustrating as it is admiring from afar will have to do.

Mm, it's very hard to actually not care about other peoples opinions on yourself. I know I shouldn't but I do anyway.