Like This Forever

• Like This Forever

OK, ive liked otha girls b4 and dated and all that, but last year, i think I fell in real love with her, that was 1 year ago, now its even stronger, she is in my class, we sit together, but we havnt told any1 yet about each other because, she thinks they will split us apart, and we love each otha so much, and want to be like this for the rest of our life, but we both know that we are very young(17) and that we can change in the future, is there any secret or way we can be like this forever, can any1 help me out, because I read a lot of stuff and they all say that highschool teens usually split and dont really reach a marrage and stuff like that, so wat do u's think we can do
    • Re: Like This Forever

my mum and dad got together at school and were together for 5 years but they broke up so if your ment to be your ment to be , but yea first step would be to see if you both can handle everyone knowing if you cant do that then there perhaps isnt any hope because just now it may be the excitment that its a secret

Yeah, if you're concerned that people knowing will split you up, then you're not that solid of a couple to begin with. Have you both decided to keep it a secret? Cause if it was only her choice, or only your choice, then I'd have to argue that one of you is embarrassed by the other and doesn't want their friends to find out.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

You definitely need to get your relationship out in the open first. The longer you go on with this secret the harder it will be later. Besides...if you really love each other, then who could split you up? And about the high school relationships thing working...i've known many that haven't, but i also have a lot of friends whose parents were high school sweethearts. It just depends. Good luck!

Phuck Buddy wrote:

why would other people split you apart? I think she's totally hiding something and that's why she doesnt want to go into the public with you. maybe she has another "hidden" relationship

Its not just her , that doesnt wanna be show in public, its me too, I dont live in USA where your free to do anything i live in a stupid ald fashioned place, where if u had a boyfriend once and every1 new about it, if u split up or anything its gonna be hard 4 u to get married , yeah I know it sounds wierd but thats the life here, and thats also why its hard here to keep a relationship