Old Skool Parents.. I dont Know What to do

• Old Skool Parents.. I dont Know What to do

So lets make this as short as possible.

I have really stupid parents. Everyone agrees. Well, they aint my parents, they are my grandparents, but due to a divorce and my dad living here for a few years I have been stuck with them. My problem with them is simple. I am not allowed to do anything with my friends past 10. I dont get a steady allowance. I am not allowed to get a job for some stupid reason. I can barley do anything with my girlfriend in the house other than talk (wtf). I can't deal with it anymore especially when my girlfriend always has more money than me, and my friends sister (8 yrs old) has a curfew of 10... WTF! People dont leave my house, they get kicked out.

I did find a safe haven... my girlfriends house. Her parents love me. I get over fed there and spoiled beyond all belife... I'm ready to accept them as my own parents =D. My girlfriend approched me saying "I dont think your parents like me..." I had to tell her they are just always so blah and not to worry.

So, how can i get a message through to them that.. I'm not fucking 8...?
      [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Old Skool Parents.. I dont Know What to do

Ghsthunter23 wrote:

My problem with them is simple. I am not allowed to do anything with my friends past 10.

Consider yourself lucky, moron. Some people don't get to do anything past 8, and even 7.
      I dont get a steady allowance.

I don't get any allowance at all. Do you see me complaining? At least you get a "non" steady allowance.
      I am not allowed to get a job for some stupid reason.

You're 15. Still in school. In fact, I don't think you can legally "get a job" under 16 or so.
      I can barley do anything with my girlfriend in the house other than talk (wtf).

You're 15. Go do stuff with her in other place.
      I can't deal with it anymore especially when my girlfriend always has more money than me, and my friends sister (8 yrs old) has a curfew of 10... WTF! People dont leave my house, they get kicked out.

So she has more money, big fucking deal. Some people have no money at all.

I did find a safe haven... my girlfriends house. Her parents love me. I get over fed there and spoiled beyond all belife... I'm ready to accept them as my own parents =D. My girlfriend approched me saying "I dont think your parents like me..." I had to tell her they are just always so blah and not to worry.

Fed and spoiled? So you get "Fed and spoiled", so you're ready to ditch your relatives? Immature little bastard.

So, how can i get a message through to them that.. I'm not fucking 8...?

How do they get a message through to you, that you're not fucking mature enough?
      do not fear the unknown

You're not going to get a message through to them. Really I don't see the big deal. You may think they are old fashioned, but really a lot of younger parents set the same valid rules. I say you just deal with it, there's not really much you can do about this. You only have like 3 more years right? Just deal, everyone goes through this crap with their parents from time to time. Part of growing up is just letting stuff go.

Btw asshole, I forgot to mention i get death threat from my grandma infront of people. She's the fuckin one that drove me to cutting and attempted suicide.
      [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]

Phuck Buddy wrote:

nu11!f!3r vbmenu_register("postmenu_127003", true);

doesn't work out too well....

I'd assume you can type out "nu11!f!3r" once you read it...

Speaking of blending in with everything, too bad they removed the no-avatar option. Even though I'm using one the same colour as the rest of the stuff, you can still see it "pop out" since there's a white and black strip of pixels around the thing... grr...
      do not fear the unknown

nu11!f!3r wrote:

Consider yourself lucky, moron. Some people don't get to do anything past 8, and even 7.

I don't get any allowance at all. Do you see me complaining? At least you get a "non" steady allowance.

You're 15. Still in school. In fact, I don't think you can legally "get a job" under 16 or so.

You're 15. Go do stuff with her in other place.

So she has more money, big fucking deal. Some people have no money at all.

Fed and spoiled? So you get "Fed and spoiled", so you're ready to ditch your relatives? Immature little bastard.

How do they get a message through to you, that you're not fucking mature enough?

Omg I'm glad tha you posted.

All of the contradicting posts this dude posted apply to me.
      so stfu, 10 is not bad at all.
      Allowance is pretty damn sweet. whether it's steady or not. btw mine is none. But I can handle.

so yeah, stfu
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]