Warhammer 40k Online and Tabletop

• Warhammer 40k Online and Tabletop

Hi, title says all, discuss Warhammer 40k. I need to know where you can get things like missile launchers and heavy bolters instead of 1 HB per box ect. I need to know cos right now my army is crap.

Chaos Sorcerer/Deamon Prince

4-6 Squads of chaos marines (Only one heavy bolter in just one of those squads, not one per squad, just one in one squad there, that's why I need more weapons, cos they're pointless if I go against things like light vehicles or melee, heavy bolter take em out fast and from a range.

2 Squads of Khorne Bezerkers (need the heavy weapons to weaken the ranged opposition leaving these guys to wipe out the rest.)

Two Chaos Bikers (Same as the Khorne Bezerkers except these need to be free of heavy gunfire.)

1 squad of chaos raptors (annoying to put together but the same as the bezerkers and bikers, no ranged weapons can be in the squads these are opposing otherwise it's pointless.

And that's it, im planning on getting more but only when I get more money and find the source of heavy weapons.

If you visit supercheats (a cheat site) i've alo posted hints on the new races in the computer games winter assualt expansion and dark crusade, all parts of Dawn of War, they might help.

THE TITLE IS SUPPOSED TO SAY COMPUTER GAME AND TABLETOP, NOT ONLINE.
      Hey, hand over the cake and the keys to the city!:love1: <Insert Name Here>!!!