So. Fuck. Me.

• So. Fuck. Me.

My best friend.. that I love to death.. I always said she was the straightest girl I know. She came out to me today saying she wants to have sex with a girl.. again.

She had sex with a girl that I messed around with a couple weeks afterwards a while back and said it didn't do anything for her. She said she has been thinking and it would really turn her on to be with another girl.

See.. the thing is.. I kinda.. I think I want to be with her. But when she said that I responded "Oh great, now I have competition" then she was like "Er.. yeah.. I really wanna be with a girl 5 years older than me and I know you like older girls". Idk if that maybe means she got upset when I didn't respond like I was interested or if she really has no interest in me..

I don't even know if it is my nympho coming out and the fact that I am comfortable that makes me wanna be with her.. I know if we got into a relationship and it didn't go well then I would be really upset to lose her as a best friend, because she is like the only family I have and the only person I can always go to. She accepts me no matter what and trust me we have both been through a lot. Idk what to do.. help?
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: So. Fuck. Me.

Alucard 117 wrote:

She's either disappointed that you weren't interested, or that you intend to compete with her for partners. I'm not too sure. Most likely she was interested in you. I would ask her if she was. You should know, especially since you do have an interest in her.

But I honestly don't know what my feelings are on this situation.. because.. well.. as soon as she told me it was kinda a feeling of heartbreak and panic.. I am so confused. I love her so much.. but I don't know if it means anything more than friendship.. fuck. Because, I've never been as close to someone as I am to her.. or loved anyone as much as I love and care for her.. I guess I never realized it could be so much more than what I thought until she mentioned that, because in my mind it was never a possibility.. she is SO attractive and I have always thought that, but.. oh my gawd.. this is SO confusing.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Alucard 117 wrote:

Well, you should explain that to her. Just tell her what you told me. She needs to know, and you need to know if you like her, and the only way you can know is to talk to her.

I guess I'll have to.. it is just gonna be difficult. I am afraid even if I do talk to her she'll be like "Sarah, you are a nympho.. of course you wanna get with me" and not take me seriously at all..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Alucard 117 wrote:

You should just tell her that you're serious, even if she says that. She needs to know. ;) Either that, or you could give her a passionate kiss. :D

Thank you for your comments. You have no idea how much I am freaking out.. I really need to calm down, it is just.. killing me.. you know? This is incredibly frustrating..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Saradactyl wrote:

My best friend.. that I love to death.. I always said she was the straightest girl I know. She came out to me today saying she wants to have sex with a girl.. again.

She had sex with a girl that I messed around with a couple weeks afterwards a while back and said it didn't do anything for her. She said she has been thinking and it would really turn her on to be with another girl.

See.. the thing is.. I kinda.. I think I want to be with her. But when she said that I responded "Oh great, now I have competition" then she was like "Er.. yeah.. I really wanna be with a girl 5 years older than me and I know you like older girls". Idk if that maybe means she got upset when I didn't respond like I was interested or if she really has no interest in me..

I don't even know if it is my nympho coming out and the fact that I am comfortable that makes me wanna be with her.. I know if we got into a relationship and it didn't go well then I would be really upset to lose her as a best friend, because she is like the only family I have and the only person I can always go to. She accepts me no matter what and trust me we have both been through a lot. Idk what to do.. help?

Personally - if I were you I'd just make a move when I was alone with her - arange a sleepover ;) If that's not what she wants there's nothing to lose - she's your friend she wouldn't take it badly.

Leigh wrote:

Personally - if I were you I'd just make a move when I was alone with her - arange a sleepover ;) If that's not what she wants there's nothing to lose - she's your friend she wouldn't take it badly.

I know if I made a move she'd love me the same.. that isn't what I'm worried about. I am worried about her suggesting time apart for me to get over her.. and at this point in time she is really all I have and I don't think I can afford losing her, even if it is for a week..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]