First time // Might do it \\ Where?

• First time // Might do it \\ Where?

LONG VERSION
      Okay, so don't post crap like "z0mg, leave it when you're older".
      Basically, I wanna have sex with my girlfriend. She's cool about it.
      I got my older brother to get me some condoms, and i have like 5 of them (4 normal latex ones, and 1 ribbed one).

Well, we like to meet up at the park and kiss alot. Lately I've been fingering her each day, and she enjoys it. I want to have sex with her, but I have no idea where we should actually have sex. So, please help me out and tell me where I should have sex. Also, how should we get our trousers off or w/e, like if we should just pull them down a bit. All decent answers are appreciated.

SHORT VERSION
      Where shall me and my girlfriend have sex?
      [CENTER]Please visit my free fun sites here.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: First time // Might do it \\ Where?

Personally Id recommend a bed for your first time.. experimenting afters always fair play but less things are likely to go wrong if you stick to a safe option like a bed/couch/floor(although carpet burns can be a bitch..). As for trousers it sounds stupid and over repeated but just go with the flow at the time, theres no set way to do things just whatever feels right in the moment. Although Id try and avoid ripping her clothing haha.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anonymous Penguin wrote:

In a bedroom.

My mum does not want me having sex in her house, and her mum doesnt want her having sex in her house.

Aunt Jemima wrote:

Do it in yer parents basement, you already sleep there so it's convenient.

You deserve to have that infraction ban again. It's fuckers like you that make this forum fucked up. It was fine before you came along. Shut the fuck up, and maybe help people next time? Dumbass.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

hayleyy wrote:

Personally Id recommend a bed for your first time.. experimenting afters always fair play but less things are likely to go wrong if you stick to a safe option like a bed/couch/floor(although carpet burns can be a bitch..). As for trousers it sounds stupid and over repeated but just go with the flow at the time, theres no set way to do things just whatever feels right in the moment. Although Id try and avoid ripping her clothing haha.

Hey Hayleyy, thanks for the lovely reply.

Ah, okay. Well, that's the problem with a bed. There's no bed where I actually can have sex on.
      Ouch, carpet burns haha :D

Okay, thank you. And haha at the part about the ripping her clothes :D

Thanks Hayleyy, I'll take what you have said, into mind x
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

You deserve to have that infraction ban again. It's fuckers like you that make this forum fucked up. It was fine before you came along. Shut the fuck up, and maybe help people next time? Dumbass.

Your join date, Join Date: Dec 2008
      My join date, Join Date: Apr 2008

Notice how I never dropped any curse words at you? Did I hit a nerve boy?

iTony wrote:

Just keep the fuck out of my thread? I'm looking for serious answers here. I've looked at other serious threads, and have seen you spamming them too. You take it all as a joke.
      And yeah, you have hit a nerve. Fuck off.

Lulz.
      I'm sorry, I'll be a hypocrite and act like I care, anyway here is my hypocritical answer.

Dear tony, our loving community at teenhut would like to wish you the best for when you break that hymen. We recommend you use a top brand condom for both your safety and your partner's safety. We do not frown on homosexual relationships, in fact we encourage them so go on you deviant you! If you want to have the mood right with your girl then we suggest a quiet and nice environment. Preferably a motel, or a hotel where the maid has to clean up the bloody mess that will become her hymen. Play some slow music by Marvin Gaye, light up some candels and get freakeh.

Find some rural area where there's nobody about, behind a tree or some bushes. And make sure there really isn't anyone about (nobody wants to see that... at least nobody who isn't a raging paedophile). Watch out for stray cattle. They can be horny.
      [LEFT]"Pin the donkey on her tail, that's entertainment!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]

Anonymous Penguin wrote:

Find some rural area where there's nobody about, behind a tree or some bushes. And make sure there really isn't anyone about (nobody wants to see that... at least nobody who isn't a raging paedophile). Watch out for stray cattle. They can be horny.

Ignoring the last bit, I'm going to say thanks. D'you reckon I should find some place in the park? Because it is pretty large.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Park could be a bad idea. Always gonna be people in a park, namely kids, and they really don't need to see all that. Bare in mind you also need to clean up after yourself too, leaving used condoms and stuff in a park isn't really appropriate.

When I was with my ex when we really couldn't risk doing it in the house, we used to go for a walk up some fields to the middle of nowhere. But she lives in a national park so it was kind of easy.
      [LEFT]"Pin the donkey on her tail, that's entertainment!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]

Ah, now I like the idea of fields. Hmm...

(And :L at the person who -repped me for "Asking e-people where to have sex means your not ready " )

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

I'm going to bed now. It's 1:39 here. I will check this thread in the morning.

Thank you Anonymous Penguin and Hayleyy for your lovely replies x
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

lol @ Aunt J your a beast yo, unna need lighten up man. Even tho his comment may have been out of line a bit he did give a good suggestion... if you have a basement try to make some movements on her in there. You can't shun his suggestion if I do recall you did ask "us" for help, and "he" did give a plausible response even tho it was a smart one.

If you dont have a basement then maybe does as per suggested above try it in a car if you have one. If not then be a man and have sex in your room regardless of what your moms said. You obviously want to man up and have sex w/ your gf you may aswell jus stand up against your moms request an beat it up in your room. Even tho it may be disrespectful you got to think about it like this, if we were to obey our parents every word I think we would all be 40yr old virgins... we would be robots take a risk guy come on!