I need some advice please, would appreciate it greatly

• I need some advice please, would appreciate it greatly

i NEED SOME ADViCE B/C i HAVE NO iDEA WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGiN. i GUESS i COULD START WiTH THE FACT THAT i DON'T GET ALONG WiTH MY PARENTS. i'LL BE A SENiOR THiS YEAR, SO i'M REALLY STRESSED THiNKiNG ABOUT COLLEGE. i WANT TO GET A JOB SO I CAN EARN MONEY FOR COLLEGE. MY MOM SAiD i DON'T NEED A JOB WHiLE i'M iN HiGH SCHOOL B/C THEN MY GRADES WiLL DROP, AND iF i DO GET A JOB SHE WiLL ONLY ALLOW ME TO WORK 2 DAYS A WEEK, AND i CAN'T KEEP A JOB iF i CAN ONLY WORK TWO DAYS A WEEK. ON TOP OF THAT, i HAVE NO VEHiCLE. SHE TOLD ME i NEED TO BUY ONE, BUT i CAN'T BUY ONE iF i DON'T HAVE A JOB AND i'M NOT MAKiNG MONEY. SHE SAiD....WELL THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME TO WORK FOR A YEAR AND GET A CAR THEN, AND i SAID WHO WiLL TAKE ME TO WORK, AND SHE SAiD ONCE AGAiN NOT MY PROBLEM. i DON'T EVEN HAVE MY LiCENSE. SHE WONT TAKE ME DRiViNG TO GET MY HOURS iN, SHE SAYS iT'S NOT HER RESPONSiBiLiTY TO TAKE ME DRiVING. SHE PUTS EVERYTHiNG ON MY BOYFRiEND. iF i NEED TO DRiVE SHE SAYS HE SHOULD TAKE ME, iF i NEED TO APPLY FOR A JOB SHE TELLS HiM TO GO TAKE ME JOB HUNTiNG, iF i NEED TO GET CLOTHES FOR SCHOOL SHE TELLS HiM TO GO TAKE ME SHOPPiNG. SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT i WANT HER TO GO, NOT HiM. MY BOYFRiEND ASKED ME TO MOVE iN WiTH HiM iN NOVEMBER AFTER i TURN 18 B/C HE KNOWS i DON'T GET ALONG WiTH MY PARENTS AND THAT THEY DON'T DO ANYTHiNG TO HELP ME SO HE THiNKS i CAN GET A START ON MY OWN. i TOLD HER THAT i WANTED TO MOVE OUT iN NOVEMBER WHEN i TURN 18 AND EVER SiNCE SHE HAS BEEN REALLY HATEFUL AND SPiTEFUL. SHE CONSTANTLY PUTS HiM AND HiS FAMiLY DOWN AND SAYS THEY'R STUPiD AND THAT MY BOYFRiEND HAS iSSUES. HE GOES TO COLLEGE, HE iS LiViNG ON HiS OWN, HE HAS A JOB. HE DOESNT, SMOKE, DO DRUGS, OR ANYTHiNG. THAT'S A LOT OF RESPONSiBiLiTY FOR A 19 YEAR OLD. PLUS HE TREATS ME LiKE A QUEEN. i HAVE THE GREATEST BOYFRiEND AND SHE TALKS ABOUT HiM LiKE HE'S A PiECE OF CRAP. SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY i'M WiTH HiM. SHE DOESN'T LiKE MY BOYFRiEND, SHE PUTS ME DOWN ALL THE TiME, WON'T ALLOW ME TO GET A JOB, i'M iN A CORNER AND i'M NOT ABLE TO TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO BETTER MY LiFE. i TRY TO TALK TO HER ABOUT HOW i FEEL AND SHE TELLS ME TO GET AWAY FROM HER OR SHE JUST BLOWS ME OFF AND SAYS THAT NOTHiNG iS HER RESPONSiBiLTY. SO i FiGURE iF SHE FEELS THAT WAY THEN i DON'T NEED TO BE THERE. i WiSH SHE WOULD ACCEPT THAT i'M MOViNG. i'M MiSERABLE HERE AND ALL i SEEM TO DO iS MAKE HER UNHAPPY. SHE DOESN'T TRUST ME AT ALL AND DOESN'T GiVE ME CREDiT FOR ANYTHiNG. i GET GOOD GRADES, i HAVE NEVER DRANK OR DONE DRUGS, i DO WHAT i'M SUPPOSE TO DO, i DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WOULDN'T TRUST ME. WHEN i TRY TO TALK TO HER THE ONLY THiNG i EVER HER COME OUT OF HER MOUTH ARE NEGATiVE THiNGS. ALL i HEAR iS "THiS iS STUPiD, THAT iS STUPiD, GO AWAY, SHUT UP ."SHE iS SO HATEFUL AND SPiTEFUL, AND iT MAKES ME REALLY DEPRESSED ALL THE TiME. i JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, i FEEL UNLESS i MOVE MY LiFE WiLL GO KNOWHERE AND i'LL BE A LOT HAPPiER iF i MOVE. i WON'T HAVE SOMEONE PUTTiNG ME DOWN, i CAN GET A JOB WiTHOUT SOMEONE TELLiNG ME i CANT... i NEED SOME ADViCE PLEASE!
    • Re: I need some advice please, would appreciate it greatly

For one thing, i'm not shouting, I just type in caps b/c I like is...so DONT take it offensively and second of all, I dont need to type in paragraphs "phuck buddy"...which by the way is kind of innappropriate...and I didn't ask you to read a book. So would you PLEASE give me advice and stop worrying about HOW i type...thank you. Anyways, Thank you Joz, i'm just afraid if I do something that my parents are against then it will just make our relationship worse. && yes, i've cleary expressed to my mom that I want to do things with her, she just doesnt care. She says it's not her responsibility or she doesn't have time. I've tried and tried...

ok, your relationship with them is already screwed over so you might as well go all the way with it and ask around for rides to your job. or get one where your friend works so you can have a ride there. as far as college, apply for grants and scholarships. thats basically the only way my cousin paid for college. and that one dude was right. TELL your mom you want a closer relationship, to actually spend time with her.

I think you should be more independent since you're a senior and take more responsibilities. If you want a job and a car then get a job and save up until you have enough for a car... no one said it was going to be easy. Plus you're almost 18... you'll be taking full responsibility of yourself then. With the whole negative things your mom throws out... talk with her alone n let her know how you feel.

crazybeautiful1789 wrote:

For one thing, i'm not shouting, I just type in caps b/c I like is...so DONT take it offensively and second of all, I dont need to type in paragraphs "phuck buddy"...which by the way is kind of innappropriate...and I didn't ask you to read a book. So would you PLEASE give me advice and stop worrying about HOW i type...thank you. Anyways, Thank you Joz, i'm just afraid if I do something that my parents are against then it will just make our relationship worse. && yes, i've cleary expressed to my mom that I want to do things with her, she just doesnt care. She says it's not her responsibility or she doesn't have time. I've tried and tried...

Hey hey hey, Phuck Buddy is right. READING STUFF LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY PARAGRAPHS, YOU KNOW, JUST LIKE THIS, IN A HUGE SENTENCE AND SINGLE PARAGRAPH, IS REALLY ANNOYING, AND YES, I'M SHOUTING THIS, TO SHOW YOU HOW ANNOYING IT IS.
      do not fear the unknown

Your mum said you will be making mistakes if you do things your way. We ALL make mistakes and we learn from them. So you should do things your way, and maybe your mum is right and they might end up being mistakes but she could be wrong and you could be right about it making your life better. Just go out there and do exactly what you want to do, because as you said, you are the one who has to live your life.