My Family. . .

• My Family. . .

Long story short, my family sucks. I hate them and I'm 99.9% positive they hate me too. My father is always overracting and pulls the same card "at least you're not depressed," or "at least you don't think of suicidal thoughts" and things along those lines. But I USED to think like that and the thing that I hate the most is that he thinks I'm a brat when I don't even speak that often for him to know. My father is an idiot sometimes and it hurts because he always thinks I'm wrong and that I don't know anything.

My only sibling, my older "perfect" sister thinks she's the princess of the household and if things don't go her way, she'll make her way even if it has to ruin someone's life, usually mine. I can't say anything around her because every word is offensive to her, and most of the time I don't say anything around her either so I don't see how she thinks I'm being mean. My parents are starting to see her flaws because she's transferring colleges, MHC (Mount HolyeOak College) to Dominican, which is like going to a level under Harvard School to a step above a Community College school. My parents only care that she's going to save us about 30K a year. Then she goes and totals the car that I was supposed to get in a year, completely ruins it. Then she blames the whole thing on our family, especially me. She pulled this bull from her butt saying if she wasn't so worried about how our family can never get along she wouldn't have been so distracted. Yeah, I know.

And then my mother. She has always been the one I saw the most and she was a very nice person. I always had to listen to her problems but if I were to even hint that I had any problems she would yell at me saying I'm ungrateful. When she was stress from the 50K college payments to being worried of problem we needed to fix around the house to annoying teens in her classroom I listened to it all. I would just nod my head and listen. She always complains she does all of the work in the house when it's just petty things, I do just as much work as she does and she doesn't even acknowlegde that!

I'm going to be a sophmore in high school and I already can't wait until I move out of the house. In a way I want advice (hence the post) but most of me doesn't want me to reconnect with my family. They just stood by while I was in a deep depression. They treat me like a statue that just walks around the house, they don't think I have emotions, and most days I agree with that fact but it does meant they can just walk all over me. I absolutely hate them and if at the point they if they hate me...I'll just say go ahead...I don't mind. Because they keep on telling me at the end of they day they love me, when I know the next day they'll all just yell at me over something petty or something they'll just blame on me when, even themselves, know I didn't do.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Everyone is arrogant, everyone has lows, everyone has highs, everyone lies, cries, laughs, smiles, is a hypocrite, etc and overall we all have some emotional thing in our life that cripples our mentality....But at the end of the day we look in our mirror, take a deep breath and...We move on with such burdens.[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
    • Re: My Family. . .

Oh, I understand you. My family is a disaster so I decided to move too. But you have to be hard, not? I know it is difficult because it's your family... but some people have a better relashion when they are far away. So, be patient. You'll move and could start again.

I think they don't know you and they are too occupied with their problems... So, make your life. You could meet new people and assiting to your friends.

Good luck!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sönne___* ().

• Re: My Family. . .

If I knew you personally, I would think that you sound like a spoiled brat, but since I don't know you, I will say that your family is like most every family in the western world. You have three years of school left. Then you can be rid of those evil people who have intentionally made your life a living hell.