Small Team Needed for Small Project. Coders/Designers EXP required.

• Small Team Needed for Small Project. Coders/Designers EXP required.

Basically what it says in the Title, My Names David Martin and I am looking small team to help me with a project. My Idea came around when i was on holiday.
      I have had 2 Ideas, As follows:

1) With all the social networking websites around, there are none which enable you to search Hotel, Places, Dates, etc etc.

So i would like to attempt this small project and create your 'typical' social networking website but for people trying to find friends from your holiday, also it would have all the usual features of any other SN Website..

2) Also i have had the idea of a Website for Unsigned bands/Artists to Promote Music, Simular to Social Networking, They would have a profile, and a Music player and it would work on the same basis as above, users would be able to search by Area (Is Producer Etc) or By Genre (If Fan).

Please leave Feedback if you think this is will be an unsucessful project as this is my first time.

However if you are interested, please PM Me or add my MSN.

D.Martiin [at] live [dot] co [dot] uk

Regards,
      David Martin

Please Note: As this is only a small project this will be unpaid, unless sucessful PLUS Experience Needed

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dave_: Adding Content + Ideas ().