a bit depressed

• a bit depressed

Well, my main problem is that at the moment i don't have any GOOD friends around,my best friend is at a training camp and returns on the 24th of august,other good friend is in an other city at this moment and returns tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and the third good friend is in another city aswell.
      Well, my best friend is the one that keeps us all together and it feels booring without him.
      But the real things that cause the depression are that its 10th of august ,it means that there are only 20 days of summerbreak left and i also listened to the music that we all listened at the beginning of the summer when we hanged out together,makes me feel kind of sad, because i would like that those times lasted for ever.
      And the third is that im going to "highschool"(i live in a different country where highschool begins after 9th grade at the age of 16 and lasts from 10th to 12th grade) which means i have to switch schools, abandon my best friend , who will go to a highschool in a different town and visit home once a month or so.
      But i think that listening to music will make me feel better, so if you got any good house music to suggest , then go ahead and post some names of songs.

And sorry if i made some typos/grammar mistakes , but english is not my first language, so don't give me a hard time :P