Boba Tea

• How many of you drink it? Show of hands?

OK, let me tell you some stuff about boba tea. Firstly, it's fucking overpriced in the States and anywhere else. What does it cost, 5 dollars for a medium? It costs me a dollar 25 in Taiwan. And it's far, far better.

That being said, boba tea came from Taiwan. Hence, we make the best boba tea, undisputed. China and all those other Asian countries can't compete with our amazing boba tea. So if you want cheap and good boba tea, or if you happen to drop by Taiwan, get boba tea. And really, it's like our national drink. There are practically stalls on every single street on average, and when you go to streets filled with finger food or what we call night food, it's very common to see 10 boba tea stalls. It's incredibly good and it's cheap.

Secondly, people ask, why is it called boba TEA? As far as I know, whenever I get boba tea in the States, I see all these horrendous flavors like taro, or passionfruit, or whatnot. No, no, no! Boba tea is in fact black tea with milk and sugar (making milk tea) with boba in it. In essence, it's boba milk tea. This is the true, original, and only boba tea flavor I acknowledge. Granted, we have other flavors like passionfruit and milk green tea, but trust me when I say boba tea should be boba milk tea.

There you have my little rant on boba tea. Hopefully, I have enlightened you on this amazingly sweet and refreshing drink.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]