How to fulfill my fantasy

• How to fulfill my fantasy

Ok so lets start off with myself...Im 15, male, not that attractive and a little overweight...anyways, the fantasy:

I go to a different city, or even province to live with a girl aged 14-17 who I will work for. We discussed the job where I would help her already, specifically with giving her massages and keeping her happy. It was alright with her parents and she is planning my arrival, she will pay for my flight and pay me to work for her, I will be paid to be her slave, $20 a week and I can live with them.

First thing in the morning when she wakes up and gets out of bed, I get down on my knees and kiss her feet then tell her how beautiful she is. I will then do anything she needs done, if she is going to have a shower, I will help her with that. I will go into the bathroom with her, if she is taking a bath I lay in the tub and she sits on my face and fills the tub with water. If she is having a shower I will help her clean as she will get me to lick the soap off her body with my tongue, I will also be forced to swallow quite a bit of shampoo and possibly some spew if she decided to masturbate in the shower.

Afterwords, when she gets out of the shower I will help her dry off and then dress her respectively. She will then go down to eat dinner and I will have to sit under the table sucking on her toes and worshipping her feet.

Afterwards we will go up to her room and relax. I will sit on the floor with my head back on the couch or lay on the couch and let her sit on my face, sometimes clothes on, sometimes clothes off or partially off, while she watches TV or does whatever she is doing. If she is going on the computer, I will be her chair. I must obey her to anything she asks me to do.

If she has to fart, she will tell me, I will get down on my knees and she will pull her pants and panties down and fart in my face, I will then respectively swallow the lovely smell of her fart and thank her for allowing me to do so.

If she has to go to the bathroom to pee, I will be her toilet, she will pee in my mouth and I will have to swallow and then thank her for allowing me to let her use me as a toilet, then I will lick her dry of her yummy golden liquids on her body.

If she has to poop, she will use the toilet then call me in and I will lick the rest of the shit off her ass and swallow it, then she will stick my head in the toilet to show me what I missed out on.

Afterwards, we will go back to her room and relax, I will be her seat still. Later on her friend might come over, female friends only...

Her friend will come into her bedroom and I will then introduce myself as the household slave, I will say I am here to please you and I will gladly do anything you need. The girl I am working for will include: If you need to use the bathroom, tell him and he will happily help you.

Later on, my boss will have to masturbate and she will sit over my neck and masturbate into my mouth, I will then swallow it and thank her for allowing me to.

Relax a little longer, then its bed time. If I did my job to par during the day I will have the permission to lay on the bed, partially. Just enough for my face to be at the beautiful girls feet where I will worship them all night, and if I am really lucky, if I give her a gift or treat her even nicer, she will sleep naked and let me sleep at her ass where I can keep my face up there all night...this will be rare.

However, if she is not pleased with my work, she will lock me in a dog cage for the night and she will think up a way to torture me to allow me to come out in the morning.

Some days her girlfriends will come over for sleepovers, 2 or 3 of them. I have to be a really good boy then.

They will use me as the main source of entertainment. They will eat a lot of lentil, beans, and etc to get their gas up and take turns making me inhale their farts, enjoyably. They will humiliate me to the max. Then one of them will probably have to use the washroom, so I must see to my master and do as they please.

Then they think of more fun as they take turns using me as a chair while they play games, my face is a great cushion.

Afterwards they get a little horny and decide to masturbate, the group takes turns pouring their orgasm into my mouth and I must wait till they are all done to swallow. I will then go to each one, kiss their feet tell them why they are so beautiful then they will pull their pants down and I will sniff in their ass and tell them how beautiful the smell is.

Throughout this period (1-3 months), I will not leave the house and rarely leave her bedroom-the bathroom either. If she is really angry at me, she can tie my hands up and use me as a punching bag for a few minutes. I will then apologize to her for making her so angry and make it up to her by however she asks.

When we are just relaxing and she is using my face to sit on, she will periodically let me up and spit into my mouth, I will enjoy the taste of her saliva and swallow it, thanking her by kissing her feet again.

Then comes laundry day. She will have loads of laundry all over the floor, some nasty stinky laundry, I must smell and taste her underwear to determine what is dirty and then I put it into a basket, only using my mouth for her to wash.

Once a week is pay day ($20) and it takes a lot to get that money. I will have to withstand a variety of tasks to get the $20 bill each time. One week, if her friends are over for a party on payday they will get a big pitcher (blender sized jug) and all pee and masturbate into it to fill it up. I will have to drink all of this, like 2L of piss and cum to get my pay. Another week they might bring a really fat dirty loser from school over and allow her to sit on my face for a few minutes then I have to worship her and do as my master says to get paid. Sometimes, I will have to wrestle her friend for the money, me being tied up and she will do reverse headscissors, face sits and etc. Then again, it may be as simple as sucking it out of her vagina (the $20 bill).

If I refuse to do anything she or her friends ask me to do, the punishments are high. They can lock me up, use me as a punching bag, cum on my face, piss on my face and sometimes they will get all muddy on their feet and other areas and I will have to lick the dirt off for them, eating it all too.

My boss may ask me to do other things, like give her a massage (her being naked) and if I don`t do it right she will hit me then punish me. IF my master goes out, I will either be locked up, or told to do a chore. If she goes in the backyard, or decides to bring me, I will be on a collar and leash to be humiliated infront of everyone. She may also leash me inside the house and she may tighten the leash as a punishment.

Sometimes if she has a few friends over I will be forced to play a game where I always lose. Basically I decide who has the better ass. I will smell, lick and stuff my face into both asses, sometimes inhaling their lovely odor and then decide which ass wins. The winner will kiss my cheek, I will then kiss her feet in respect. However, the loser will probably start to kick me in the face, or tell me she has to use the washroom and use me to take a shit and make me eat it, the ultimate punishment.

If anyone is smoking cigarettes or drugs, they will blow all the smoke into my mouth and I will swallow. When they are done, they can use me to put out the smoke, I will put it out with my finger then swallow the smoke or joint.

If they are drinking, I am their piss tank ...

When she has a lot of friends over, there will be a wrestling match. A handi-capped match so its 2on1, 3on1, possibly 4on1...

Now, theres a lot more but Im not in the mood right now, how the fuck could I fulfill this fantasy eh lol
    • Re: How to fulfill my fantasy

I have to say, the whole shit eating part is just disgusting... I dont know how someone would WANT that to happen to them.

More importantly, what group of people would want to do that to someone else, thats just unladylike.

And dont you get any action? Any sex for you!? damn!
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]