I don't know what to do

• I don't know what to do

I've known this girl for a lil over two years and in those years we have become bestfriends but I have found that I like this girl more than that and I just can't get myself over her. Everything about her just makes me like her. Just talking to her makes me smile, even on my worst days. She always asks me for advice about what do about guys and even though it hurts I still help her out. And lately I've come to think that it may be love that I feel for her. is there any advice that would help get her to see me as more than her bestfriend?
    • Re: I don't know what to do

I think you should tell her pretty much what you just typed there. She might feel that you see her as just a bestfriend also.
      If you think thats too fast or something, then try small little signals?

I still think just telling her is the best though. I think someone just laying it out there for someone to take or leave is incredibly cool.

i was actually planning on telling her but for about a week b4 my birthday she started asking for advice about a guy and when i was on the fone with her the night b4 my bday, 5 mins b4 it hit midnight she told me she was now going out with the guy that i had helped her out with. but i have told her b4 when she's been sad or whatever because of guys how lucky any guy would be for her to like them and that she is amazing and i tell her all the amazing things about her. but i'm still planning to tell her everything when and if things do end with the guy, i'm just gonna give it time after it ends b4 i do.

You both sound like you're really good friends. So, that's a good base. I think in those kind of situations, you have nothing to lose. Because if you tell her how you feel, and she doesn't feel the same way, you will always be friends anyway, but at least you know it's not going to lead anywhere and you can be friends, and keep an eye out at the same time. If she does feel the same way, you already know a lot about each other, so it's a brilliant start.

I agree with your plan, don't try and break anyone up. Just wait, and see what happens. After they break up, then wait a little, and then you can try and see how she feels. She might have an idea already about how you feel, with the things you have said. But maybe she's been waiting for you to say something, I don't know. You will find out.

I hope it does work out for you

[SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]