uhhtt ohh, hellpp?

• uhhtt ohh, hellpp?

ok well me and this guy broke up a while ago and i am deffinatly not over him at all, like i still love him, but i also love my boyfriend, and its like equal not one guy over the other.

well i have no idea what to do about it cause my ex claims he still loves me but i dont think he still does and he loves this other girl who is his ex and he loves her more and idk im kinda jealous but i cant do anything

and i really have no idea what to do about it cause i cant talk to anyone cause the only true friend i have is my boyfriend and i dont wanna get dumped, if i tell anyone else the world will know.

i realize this is a stupid situation and all but im just confused and need some sort of advice to deal with all this crazyness so please help
    • Re: uhhtt ohh, hellpp?

Well, going from a boyfriend who loves you and cares for you, to another guy who says he loves you, but you're pretty sure he doesn't and is in love with someone else seems a bit mad. You say you love them both equal, so in that case, forget your ex and stay with the guy you have. Because at least you know where you are with it, and you know that he is with you because he wants to be with you.

I know you may be a little jealous of the other girls your ex may have, but you can't allow that to cloud your judgement. In my experience, he's an ex for a reason, and people don't change that much
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

well our break up was actually over nothing and it kinda just happened. but i so totally agree with you. thanks(:

i dont know its just kinda weird with me and my boyfriend. weve been like brother and sister for like ever and now that were dating just some of the things weve done just feels weird

so i think thats where all the doubt prob comes from, but oh well.

Oh I understand that kind of situtation. Me and my boy friend are constantly ona nd off because we were friends for so long that we started to grow into more of a brother sister relationship and at times it can be very hard to juggle between the two very different emotions and attractions that come with a guy being like a brother and a guy being your boyfriend.. If you and your boyfriend are in a good relationship you should be able to talk to him about your concerns right>?

Its not like im on the rebound, ive had feelings for jared and ryan was a while ago. I dont know honestly i didnt think i still liked ryan at all but i do love him. And then ive always loved Jared. Oh well. In the end im shure that Jared will treat me alot better than Ryan and with Ryan hes unpredictable, which is good and bad, but with Jared i know he will always be there for me.

But yeah, thanks(:

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Oh, and now Ryan says that hes done with Hannnah and he loves me alot and stuff and yeah i dont know. This is a stupid situation. And Jareds ex Kaylee wants to call the cops on me, and if she does my strict school is gonna suspend me. Dont ask why, it doesnt even make sense to me.

yeah apparently she can get me for harrassment, but i bet i could get her for more than that. im just not a rat.

ok well ryan wants me to go to his homecoming with him and jareds jealous. i really wanna go though. but if i do i dont want jared to be mad. and its like he doesnt trust me to go to homecoming with a dateless friend and not do anything. i mean sure i love ryan but i love jared too and hes probably the best thing thats happened to me so ive already chosen him but stilll.