Celabizzl333

• Celabizzl333

I have a bf and am in a committed relationship but im thinknnnn bout becoming celibet... I was sexualli active fairly early in life and im just tryna think out the pros and cons of this in my mind..Im not sure that i want to wait till marriage but I do know that I want to do something positive regarding my sexuality I dont want to be promiscuos either, i want to hve sex but i dont want it to consume my life like it did before.
    • Re: Celabizzl333

Monzie wrote:

becoming celibet... nd being sexualli active fairly early in life is hard pros and cons i want to wait till marriage but I do know that I want to do something positive regarding my sexuality, i want to hve sex but i dont want it to consume my life like it did before.

okay becoming celibet is hard if you had sex at a young age.
      may i ask how young?
      and pros: No babys! lmao No stds No ruined relationships
      cons: it may hurt relationships. it may cause a space in a relationship
      postive regarding sex: it helps you emotinaly
      what you could do is just tell your boyfriend or partner that you want to have sex but not as much as you did before and that you want it to be special and romantic not just some fling cuz they want it lol
      but serisoly im 13 and i want to wait till mariage and idk if im able to wait because i do love my boyfriend alot and were totally in a comited relationship
      [CENTER]~Mrs.Gilliam Bby~IloveT.A.G~6.24.09~:kiss:~[/CENTER]
    • Re: Celabizzl333

^^^

You won't be a virgin by marriage. It's rare that anyone ever makes it that far. But, your 13, you shouldn't be having sex for a while anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

And to Monzie: is it religious? Or just a thing you want to do? We all have sex parts for a reason, you can still have sex, just be kinda strict about it. :)

Peace & Love