What the . . ?

• What the . . ?

Sorry this is long. My friends have started completley discluding me from everything recently. They don't invite me anywhere and if i see them round town they'll blank me or come over and brag about how much fun they're having and have had. I haven't ever done anything to offend them and they were all fine with me before i went away. I do have other friends but they're all older and usually busy at work. They were funny with me at school if i ever got better grades and they got jealous about me all the time, god knows why cause i'm nowhere near perfect like they think. Just yesterday at scouts, i was talking to some of the lads and one of the girls who also goes came over and starting going on like "Have you stil not got ****'s number yet all of us have and it was you who liked him!" which pissed me off seen as the girl who got it got it for me originally so i can't believe she gave it to them before me!!! Grrr i don't know what to do, i'm so pissed off. There's like two of them who are still mates with me and they don't want to lose the others so they always choose them. I don't know why they'd do this to me though i mean half of them would still be fucking friendless and single if it wasn't for me, i've risked my reputation for all of them so why the fuck would they repay me like this?
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: What the . . ?

So, you're friends don't invite you to go places with them, then they come to you and brag about how much fun they had? I would just flat out tell them, you don't disclude me and then come and brag about how much fun you had why i wasnt there and to tell it to someone who cares. That's really shitty of them. It sounds like that girl was rubbing it in your face about not having that guys number when everyone else did, I would have chewed her out and said it's none of your business whether I have his number anyway. As far as your other friends that still go with the rest of them because they dont wan to "lose" them, if they were your true friends they would choose you, so don't worry about them, they aren't a friend. They sound like a bunch of idiots (not offfense or anything to you, I know they are your friends) but that's crappy how they are treating you.

And btw, don't feel too bad. My friends never invite me to hang out either. They only want to hang out with me when they're bored or have no one else. I'm nothing but a convenience. And when we do hang out, like the other night, my friend was texting this guy on her cell phone the entire night. The truth is, I would rather have no friends at all then to have people that arent really friends and be fake. We don't have to have a lot of friends, just a few good friends. It's hard to tell who our true friends are anymore.

I know what you're saying but i just gave up sooo much for them. I don't understand why they're treating me like this. All of them used to hang around with different groups of people and when they were ditched for being freaks i started talking to them, i had loads of other friends but i couldn't stand to see people on their own, the same happened with most of them, they were all ditched from different people because they weren't popular enough, i carried on talking to them which alone risked my entire reputation, i started to introduce them to each other so that they could have more friends, i mean they couldn't judge each other like most people judged them because they were all in the same situation. So i got them all friends, after that i helped them build up their confidence to talk to new people, to flirt, and helped them get the lads they liked and now they've all ganged up and left me out of it. They wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for me, they were always jealous of me i don't mean to boast but they were, but surely that's no reason for what they're doing.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]