My parents = sucky.

• My parents = sucky.

My parents just really piss me off. I just feel like bitchslapping them.

Okay, so here is why I am completely hating my life right now.

This summer I was supposed to get my license and the car that is waiting for me, blah blah blah. Well I haven't done either, because you wanna know why? My parents say I don't have enough 'experience' yet. And okay, I could deal with that if I hadn't been driving for over a year now. I've probably racked up hundreds of hours of driving in the past year and they think I don't have enough experience. And there are kids who haven't been driving nearly as long as me who are driving right now as we speak. I'm just sooo fucking annoyed with them. It's like shouldn't I have the experience by now if they were 'good' teachers? :rolleyes:

And now that I have a job I kind of NEED to have my license so that I can get there when I'm scheduled because my mom's going to have surgery soon and she'll be out of it for like six weeks and my dad works on the opposite side of town so he won't be able to get me there when school starts (which is in two weeks), so I'm just completely fucked. They want me to catch a school bus in the afternoon to work. The place where I work closes at 5:30 on most days and at 8:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Guess what, I don't get out of school until like 3:10 and it'll take about 20 minutes to get there. So I won't ever meet the amount of hours I'm supposed to work if I ride the bus. Also, there is no way that I could get to my job on time, because when riding a school bus in the city I live in it could take at least an hour and 45 minutes. So I'll only have like one hour to work on three days of the week. Okay this might be confusing, but whatever.

The point is my dad is being an asshole and he is going to make me wait until January to get my license, which is stupid. I'll be six months past due on getting my license all because he is being an overprotective prick. :mad:

And my mom realized that I'd have no way to get to my job on time and said she would talk to him about me getting my license sometime soon, but when we talked to my dad last night she didn't defend me at all. So I'm just like fuck him and fuck her. She said she would help me and she didn't. So now I'm going to lose my job, because I won't get there on time and I'm going to have to wait until January to get my license. But really I just give up. They are never going to let me drive so why even bother trying?
    • Re: My parents = sucky.

Don't feel bad. I'm going to be a senior this year and I don't have my license. I'll be 18 soon so I should have gotten my license almost 2 years ago. My parents say I don't have enough experience, but they never take me and say it's not their responsibility to take me driving. Parents can be pretty retarded sometimes. You'll just have to wait until they feel it's time to get your license because it sounds like there's nothing you can do about it right now, just like I can't do anything about my situation either.
    • Re: My parents = sucky.

crazybeautiful1789 wrote:

Don't feel bad. I'm going to be a senior this year and I don't have my license. I'll be 18 soon so I should have gotten my license almost 2 years ago. My parents say I don't have enough experience, but they never take me and say it's not their responsibility to take me driving. Parents can be pretty retarded sometimes. You'll just have to wait until they feel it's time to get your license because it sounds like there's nothing you can do about it right now, just like I can't do anything about my situation either.

It's growing on me slightly. :mad: And I hate it. They always find a way to make me stop being mad and I hate when they do it. :p It's like let me be pissed at you for the rest of my life and then they force a smile out of me. Parents just have this weird superpower or something.

Anyways, I'm still kind of mad, because I might have to quit my job and I really really like it. Not to mention I was just hired less than a month ago. So that would be majorly shitty if I had to quit. But we'll see. :( Wish me luck.