Hair length in the workplace

• Hair length in the workplace

Man, i havent posted here in forever , i wonder if anyone still remembers me, regardless im making a psuedo-comeback, i guess

anyway,having recently turned 18,and being a college student, its about time i start looking for a job, hardcore,you know

anyway, aside from my interview etiquite , vernacular,gesticulations, attire etc, which im fairly confident i have down well, do you think the length of my hair will really matter to an employer.........its about a rough 4.5 inches, well kept up with and can easily be prevented from impairing my vision, so i dont think itll be a problem

my old job(fabrication shop work) rendered hair length rather unaknowledged, but since im looking for work thats more college hour friendly than that, i imagine my next job will be quite different

so, out of all of you here, who has an opinion or some advice to throw vigorously at the matter of my question, nostalgia dictates that theres someone willing
      [CENTER]If you cut a song and it doesnt bleed mercury, then its obviously not fucking metal enough
      [/CENTER]