CommonWealth Games 2006

• CommonWealth Games 2006

well did anyone watch the games? it was wicked england was second in the medals table it was soo good i was so happy when the netball team won the bronze and did you know the closing ceremony was wicked because there was Ashwariya Rai, Priyanka Chopra, Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Sonu Nigham, Sheriya Goshal and all these other singers and actors were performing live on the stage because the next commonwealth games are going to be held in India so people living in india get ready but its a long time its going to be in 2010 every 4 yrs which is sad but these games are wicked i really got inspired by some of the athlete's ;D and i really want to be in the common wealth games playing netbal and badmintionl for engald ;) that would be a dream come true but i think i have done enough of the talking now its your turn :) awww that made me kinda sad now
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • CommonWealth Games 2006

by the way they were held in Melbourne in Austraila well as a matter of fact they were @ the top of the medals table then Engalnd then i think it was Canada or sumthin and in 4th place was india :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]