This REALLY SUCKS

• Re: This REALLY SUCKS

Hi Ben,

I think the only issue that you will have is stated on your post....
      well like 4months ago i broke up with my girlfriend...Because it means you broke up with her, so her feelings for you didn't change.

Because of that, she may feel hurt and still quite sensitive about it, which is a shame, as I am sure you were both really good friends before! All you can do, really, is talk to her about it, and see how she feels about being friends again. I take your point about you're totally over her, which is fair, but you don't know if she's totally over you yet or not. I think you also have to be careful that you don't give her false hopes, in that she may think you're changing your mind and may want to get back with her again.

I think you probably could talk to her, and maybe just say that you wish you could be friends again, you miss her and her company and you want to be in her life again as her friend, and see what she says. At the end of the day, it's up to how she feels about it really, it's a shame and I do understand. Just, sometimes, friendships are never the same again once you have dated, and if she doesn't feel that she can just be friends, maybe you reluctantly will have to accept it won't be the same again
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]
    • Re: This REALLY SUCKS

OK, well that's slightly different. If she broke up with you, then you just need to either have a chat with her or write her a note, and say that you really want to be friends again. You miss being a part of her life, and you want to be able to at least talk to her again and be friends. You know, at the time, you acted a little foolish when you broke up, but that was just because you were hurt and didn't expect it to happen. And you didn't mean anything you did or said at the time to hurt her.

It might work, it might not - but I always find that if you're open and honest with your feelings and emotions, then usually people can see it, and are prepared to be understanding. It's NEVER easy for the person who's not doing the breaking up, as their feelings are still there. So, it's really hard.

I think it would be harsh if she didn't want to be friends, so give it a try, you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying. And if she says no, or doesn't want to, then you have to respect that decision and just move on completely. I know it's not easy, but you can't force someone to be your friend.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]