Being sexy... Help anyone?

• Being sexy... Help anyone?

So I have something going on with a guy at the moment, it's been going on for quite a while, but basically he's not sure whether he wants a relationship, for various reasons, mainly: not being able to see me enough in the coming year, since we're going to different schools, and he's always busy with work on the weekends. But I really like this guy, so my aim is to get him to change his mind; making his feelings for me increase until he goes crazy and decides to give it a shot anyway.

To get to the point, a couple of nights ago, he brought me up in a conversation with my best friend and said something, in different words, about how he wishes I had a bit more of the 'sexy' attitude. I agree with him; I'm confident and many people have told me that I'm pretty with a nice figure, but I don't give off that sex appeal that could get him to chase me, which is what I need. I just need a few tips as to how to make that work without looking, or feeling, stupid.

I'm tired of being the cute, pretty, good girl - at least to this guy. I want him to see a different side to me. So you guys need to help me with two things:
      a) how to be sexy around him, and ultimately
      b) how to get him to go mad and decide to try out a relationship with me.

Any ideas?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Confusion ().

• Re: Being sexy... Help anyone?

Knight in Shining Armour wrote:

How to Look Sexy: 9 steps - wikiHow

:p

Err, I was looking for advice more about how to have a sexy attitude rather than look sexy, but thanks anyway. :)

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

EscapeThisFate wrote:

This isn't advice but...
      I have the exact SAME problem, i'm always called "sweet and cute" by my boyfriend and sometimes i dont know whether he wants me to be more than that

Sorry for the lack of advice haha

Haha no problem. I know, it's really annoying, and the worst part is that other guys see me like that too.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Okay, I know exactly your problem. Almost too much. What do guys need to show gals that they are game? Confidence. If a girl is confidence with herself, her body, her attitude, then she can get what she wants. Heck, if I go to a party I'm not going to talk to the ones sitting on the chair in the corner, I'm going to talk to the ones that are interesting, the ones that can fight back a little bit, ones that easily have confidence. I used to be a preppy-good boy, one that didn't even look at girls or talk to them...don't make fun of me. I've changed 180degrees since then, why? Because somehow I found myself. I realized, nothing is going to happen if I keep to myself, be quiet, and 'just be myself'. I have to show them who I really am while at the same time, finding out about them and carrying a nice and fun conversation. Anyways, what I am saying is that you have to have confidence in yourself. Don't get embarrassed when you are around him. Get more physical comfort around him. If you are sitting next to him, put your head on his shoulders. If you are walking with him, 'bump' into him in teasing way. If your sitting down at a table, give him a teasing kick if needed. Give him eye contact (I think this is most important.), cause I know when a gal gives me deep eye contact, I look at her in a new way. Like here's an example. I was at a mathematics lecture last thursday and I happened to sit behind and over a couple seats from a quite charming gal. I didn't really pay attention at all, however, halfway through the lecture, we made eye contact for a couple seconds, and I was lost for the rest of the lecture. And Day... It gave me a new perspective. So yea, that's my advice for you.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Okay, I know exactly your problem. Almost too much. What do guys need to show gals that they are game? Confidence. If a girl is confidence with herself, her body, her attitude, then she can get what she wants. Heck, if I go to a party I'm not going to talk to the ones sitting on the chair in the corner, I'm going to talk to the ones that are interesting, the ones that can fight back a little bit, ones that easily have confidence. I used to be a preppy-good boy, one that didn't even look at girls or talk to them...don't make fun of me. I've changed 180degrees since then, why? Because somehow I found myself. I realized, nothing is going to happen if I keep to myself, be quiet, and 'just be myself'. I have to show them who I really am while at the same time, finding out about them and carrying a nice and fun conversation. Anyways, what I am saying is that you have to have confidence in yourself. Don't get embarrassed when you are around him. Get more physical comfort around him. If you are sitting next to him, put your head on his shoulders. If you are walking with him, 'bump' into him in teasing way. If your sitting down at a table, give him a teasing kick if needed. Give him eye contact (I think this is most important.), cause I know when a gal gives me deep eye contact, I look at her in a new way. Like here's an example. I was at a mathematics lecture last thursday and I happened to sit behind and over a couple seats from a quite charming gal. I didn't really pay attention at all, however, halfway through the lecture, we made eye contact for a couple seconds, and I was lost for the rest of the lecture. And Day... It gave me a new perspective. So yea, that's my advice for you.

Wow, that was really helpful. Thanks :)