is this normal or am i crazy for feeling like this...???

• is this normal or am i crazy for feeling like this...???

I didn't know excatly where this would go so i desided to put it here.. sorry if it really dosent fit...
      okay well i guess i have to give a lil background info...

earlier today my mom set our oven to do sometype of like self clean thingy and she left me home alone for a while... well me i love beening home alnoe its like my me time where i can do what ever. well i got bored so i had a friend come over nd we were just chilling in the kitchen on my computer. and the all of a sudden i hear my friend say " HOLY SHIT FIRE!" and i looked at my oven and sure enough the oven mit my mom left on the stove was in fire... and the fire was just getting bigger so my first intinct was to run to the garage where we had the fire extinguser was, but it wsnt there so i started freaking out cuz i couldnt put water on it cuz the electrisity... i was sooo freakin scared... thatnk god my pparents came home right that second other wise i dont know what i would have done....

ever since that happened ive been thinking that....
      1) my friend was never aspose to come over so i would have been home alone and probly up stairs so i would have never saw the fire so i would have been like stuck...

2) i was also thinking about leaving when my mom did the fire probly would have spred and i would have no house...
      and
      3) the only reason my parents came back home was because i was begging them to come hom so i could get a ride to the mall and if they didnt come home who knows what would have happened

and now like im all paraniod and scared to stay home alone but im also scared to leave my house cuz i dont want anything to happen. i also, just cant stop replaying that moment in my head... and i can picture what would happen if the fire got worse...

idk i just have so many mixed emotions about the whole thing its scary cuz im starting to think about what would happened if i die... like how ppl would react and stuff...its scarry

is this normal to be feeling like this or am i blowing things outta paportion????
      :(
      (sorry bout the bad spelling)
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]-Dr. Suess[/CENTER]
    • Re: is this normal or am i crazy for feeling like this...???

i think that your feelings and emotions are perfectly normal....i would feel the same way probably if that had happened to me.

you just have to realize that its over, it will take awhile to get over it.

nothing bad did happen, so count your blessings for that.
      :eek:LIFE SUX:eek:

Wow, that is just pure irony. I don't think you should be worried though. Everything played out in your favor in the end.

If you always think of "What would happen" and go through every scenario, that's normal. But if you let it effect you.. that's normal too, but should be fixed. You take risks everyday in life, so you should just have an outlook of "whatever goes flows" or something like that. If you worry, it's just unneeded stress. :D

I think your feelings are totally normal. However, you can't let fear control your life. Remember that everything you did played out right for you in the end, so dont change your plans in hopes to prevent something from happening. Everything happens for a reason and some things are beyond your control. So don't stress.