Another hair problem.

• Another hair problem.

Hey.

A while back I posted a thread about having no luck with hair spiking, and Im back again with the same problem.

I went out and bought some Loreal Studio Line gel, which it says is indestructible or un crushable or whatever, some Garnier Fructis styling gel and some hairspray.

Yet still I am unable to make some good thick spikes with them.

I don't care how my hair is spiked, lots of little needles or 6/7 thick spikes, I really am not fussed, please can somebody tell me how, as I'm just real pissed off that my attempts haven't worked :(

Whats a decent method for spiking my hair ? (thick spikes or lots of little needles)

Thanks.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]the green mile seems so long.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Another hair problem.

Well, im not an expert with guys hair, but you could try wetting/washing it, and blow drying it, while pushing the hair up with the air?? that kind of thing could make it easier to use the gel.
      You have read the directions on the back of the products right?? they normally give some advice :)
      [RIGHT]Now Take Back The Glitz, I Want The Soul Instead[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]Cause I Found Some Kind Of Fairytale[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]<3[/RIGHT]