Hydroxycut..seriously considering it..

• Hydroxycut..seriously considering it..

Hi, details

Im 15 Male
      5'10" and 162lbs
      i consider myself a bit 'chunky' overweight

i have been dieting a lot for the past 2 months, as in watching wat i eat, sticking to vegetables and fruits, having a decent amount of dairy and watching the calories, average intake is around 1900 for me at the moment, off and on depending on social events, like went to a cookout so i easily hit 3000 probably...

But my dad has these Hydroxycut pills and im thinking bout taking 1 pill a day for the next month and then stopping. or stopping whenever my body habidus seems good to me, as in, i want to be thinner around my stomach area, not washboard abs, just flatter, i have a kind of lump of chunk if u know what i mean, its not bad i just dont like it.

I weight train a lot, i can bench over 180 pounds, so i have a strong upper body, my pecks, triceps, and biceps especially are large. I just really want rid of that fatty area.

What do you think?
      Peace
    • Re: Hydroxycut..seriously considering it..

Daaaaaaaang you can seriously bench. I would say do not ever take diet pills. Especially when you're young. I'm no dietitian, you're not either. So making up a diet and "watching what you eat" doesnt work. You should try a real diet like weight watchers or south beach. Work out your abs too maybe?
    • Re: Hydroxycut..seriously considering it..

alright thanks for the replies, it really helps, i wont take em then it seems online there are warnings all over the place about the ephedrine in it and its high dosage can ruin your artiries.
      illl look into 'weight watchers and south beach' then :)
      thanks