Listen to my story. This may be our last chance.

• Listen to my story. This may be our last chance.

Im sorry if this is too long but i got bored.
      Added color code to certain characters, Color code for them is under Part 2
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Listen to my story.
      This may be our last chance.

I was in my house thinking, It was the Jecht Memorical Cup tournament today. I know our team would win the Finals, no matter what! I left my house and they was a crowd of people waving and screaming in joy.
      I waved to them all. There was some kids there, a few guys and some spectacular women there. I walked up to the three kids, one of them said to me,
      "Can you sign this?"
      "No Prob!" I signed it with my name, 'Tidus'. In a cool font style. Then the kid next to him said,
      "Please?" Raising the Blitzball in his hand.
      "Alrighty." So i signed his Blitzball too. Hehe, Then the other kid shouted,
      "Me, too!" Hehe, I should of brought my Blitzball stamper out instead of my pen. So i said to him,
      "Take it easy." Then giggled. I signed there Blitzballs now, So i decided to see two sexy women next. One of them asked me,
      "Can i have your autograph?" I said to here nicely,
      "Of course!" I signed her Blitzball and passed it back to her and her friend said to me,
      "Good luck tonight!" So i signed her Blitzballs to, I told you i should of brought my Blitzball stamper out. Then i told her,
      "Nothing to worry about!" Then i spun her Blitzball on my index finger, and passed it abck to her.
      "Oh, if i score a goal... I'll do this! That will mean it was for you, okay?"
      The two girls giggled.
      "What seat?" I asked them.
      "Eat block, in the front row! Fifth from the right!"
      "Got it! Well, I gotta go! Cheer for me!"
      I looked to my right and one of them kids was balenceing a blitzball on his head, then flicked it into his hand and caught it then shouted,
      "...two, three!" Then all three kids shouted,
      "Teach us how to blitz!" I told them,
      "Hey, I got a game to play!" Heh, Like they didn't know. So one of them said,
      "Then teach us after!"
      "Maybe tonight...um...well..." Then someone behind me said,
      "You can't tonight." I didn't know who it was but i guess that person was right, maybe.
      So i told the kids,
      "I mean...tomorrow!" One of the kids asked me,
      "Promise?"
      "Promise!" Then they did the blitz sign.

I then started to make my way to the Blitzball Stadium.
      I was walking past the news building, the one with a big TV on the side. Pretty cool.
      There, i saw my father, i felt a little sad at first because he left me 10 years ago and never left.
      "Hpmh!" I walked on, listening to the news.

*Guy On The News*
      "I was in a coffee shop, running away from home when i heard the news. Our hero, Jecht, gone. Vanished into thin air! My day was his biggest fan. I knew how said he'd be. Heck, we all were that day. "Zanar", I says to myself, "What are you thinking?" I went running straight back home. We sat up talking 'bout Jecht all night. My dad and I never talked so much. Whoa... Didn't mean to reminisce, folks. Anyway... Ten years later, the Jecht Memorial Cup tournament is today! The two teams that have won throught to the finals are...of course, the Abes from A-East, and the Duggles from C-South. I know there's alot of people out there today to see the star of the Abes! In just one year, he's become the team's number one player! He's Jecht's blood, and the new hope of blitzball! What kind of super play will he show us today? Will we see his father's legendary shot? I don't think I'm the only one excited here, folks!"*

Heh, Will they see my father's legendary shot, I doubt it. When I was a little kid when my father was still here he was teaching me and i could never do it. Anyway's, What if i could do it. That would be fabulas, I would of finally surpass my father's dreams. If that was he's dream at all. I made it to the entrance of te Stadium, There was a big crowd blocking the entrance, but I knew i could make it through but it will be a little hard.
      So i told them all while they were screaming in joy to see me,
      "Make way, make way! Coming throught, sorry! Hey, I'm gonna be late!"
      They were all grabbing me, it was a little annoying but they really did love me, espcially the girls! So i told them politely said to them all that was grabbing me,
      "Hey, let go of me! Phew!"
      I waved to all the fans outside before i headed off to the match area. I finally made it inside. I was going upto the match early since i got bored and my team was ready for the match. I sat inside the sphere waiting. Here we go!
      The match was starting to begin, there was a large electrical surge in the middle of the sphere to start the water fill up the sphere. Then music started. I stood up now. All the fans were cheering!

The match begun. It was a good start off, we tackled each other and then one of them took the ball of me and then i tackled him back and he went flying out the sphere. I got the ball again and i was about to do my super move, I nearly did my father's legendary shot, I was spinning outside the sphere in the air ready to kick it down into the goal until i saw this big wave coming towards the stadium. I fall down, luckly i caught the ledge and climbed down, everyone was running all over the place. Scared out of there lifes.
      To be honest i was scared too. We had no idea what would happen, sure i had a small idea that it might kill us all but then again you can never know until it happens, unless your physic then you should be able to know most things before they happen.

I quickly ran outside to the entrance of the stadium, people where everywhere screaming because they were scared. I noticed someone i have seen before.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Auron! What are doing here?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"I was waiting for you."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What are you talking about?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      I followed Auron, and then i noticed people were running against me not with me and i was like 'Hang on?'.
      I was so confused, i had no idea why we were even going this way. I started to gasp and then i stopped looking around me. Then i saw this flash,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Huh?!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I went, then i saw this kid beside me. Then i noticed something odd and looked behind me, everyone and everything had frozen. Now i was really scared and confused. The small kid beside me said,
      "It begins." I said to him,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Wha?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then he said to me,
      "Don't cry." I wasn't even crying, this kid was freaking me out a little bit now.
      I walked up to the little kid, and then he vanished and i saw that wierd flash again then looked behind me and everyone was screaming and moving again. Now that was freaky. Heh, Everything just changed from frozen to not frozen anymore. I said to myself,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What the...?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then noticed Auron was ahead of me and i shouted,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hey, wait!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then i ran up to him why he was walking onwards. I finally caught up to him and told him,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hey. not this way!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Look!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I looked at it, it was a huge, a huge round sphere floating in mid-air!
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"We called it 'Sin'."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"'Sin''?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I was really confused. Then this creature flew onto the side of a building and opened up, then dispearsed alot of tiny flying creatures of some sort. They all crash landed in front of me and Auron. Then they opened up, They were kinda like bugs but bigger, and scarey. There was three of them trying to attack me and i was flapping my arms at them. Then one of them gota lucky cahnce and flapped it's wings at me but luckyly i went bak then fell on my backside. Then all of a sudden Auron said to me,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Take it."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] He passed me a sword. So i grabbed it and stood back up. I rose it up in the air with my arm then lent it forward a big and i lost control and it fell forward and i quickly grabbed it with my other hand.
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"A gift from Jecht."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron told me.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"My old man?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I thought he had died. I then started to flap my sword at them creature things. Make them go back a bit, they did then i went backwards and fell on my backside again. I really wasn't good with weoponary right now.
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"I hope you know how to use it."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron said to me. I was like sure, i'll get used to it.
      Then Auron said,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"These one's don't matter we cut through!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      We fought through four of them and ran forward, then somemore came flying down, this time from behind us too.
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Don't go for all of them. Cut the one's that matter, and run."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron told me.
      So we cut through three of them that was blocking are way then we ran onwards. More was crashing behind us but we were to far ahead for them to get us.
      We got further ahead and heard this big crash, it was one of them even bigger creatures that dispeerses them smaller bug one's, i knew this would be harder than i expected.
      I shouted at the creatures,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Get out of my town!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then Auron shouted,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Some can't wait to die!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then Auron did a really cool move, it was really ace. I mean if you were there you would know how ace it was. I noticed that everytime we kept attacking it, it lost one of it's tenticals. Eventually we defeated it, but it hurt me quiet badly since i wasn't the battleing type, so Auron gave me this potion, he told me,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Drink this, you will regain your health."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I drunk a bit and spat it out, i shouted at Auron,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"It taste disgusting!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Just drink it."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]So i drank it while pulling a horrible face, adter a minute of so i felt better. We ran onwards, I noticed that TV on the news building.
      I just said,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What are you laughing at old man."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then i told Auron,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Auron! Let's get out of here!" [!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"We're expected."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] He said, I was thinking, who by?
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Huh?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron ran onwards and i said to him,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Give me a break, man!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Loads more of the small creatures surronded us, i notice that was was a fuel tank beside us. On one of the creatures wings started to flicker.
      Three of them creatures attacked Auron but one missed then two attacked me, Auron was in a good shape but me, i felt really bad.
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Hmph, this could be bad. That - - knock it down."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"Trust me you'll see."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Another creature attacked me, i was in even worse shape now. Auron quicky gave me a potion, and i felt good in now time, i attacked the fuel tank again and now it started to make a sparkle noise. It then fell down to the bottom, and blew up. This caused the building to collapse me and Auron ran backwards while it wiped all the creastures infront of us. While the building was falling forwards going under the water me and Auron ran across it and Auron jumped on the other end of the bridage. I did to but i was hanging of the edge, i shouted,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Auron! Auron!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron looked up above him, it was a huge hole and it was sucking up everything, Auron said to the hole,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"You are sure?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Auron then grabbed me by my top. Then said to me,
      [!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      Then the big hole sucked me up and i started to scream.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"AAAarrggghhhhh!!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

I woke up and i heard someone,
      "Hey!....Hey!" I thought i reaconised that voice, I thought to my self. My...old man?
      I woke up and saw my town, i knew this couldn't be real. It was my town under water and i was with it and i saw someone so i swam over to him.

[!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]I thought about alot of things...like where I was, what I'd got myself into. I started to fell light-headed... and then, sleepy. I think I had a dream. A dream of being alone. I wanted someone - - anyone, beside me... so i didn't ahve to feel alone anymore.[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

I woke up, this time on a rock. The clouds was dark, there was a bit of thunder and lighting. I shouted,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Anybody there? Auron! Heeeey!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I then saw a black crow, flying somewhere. I saw in the distance a building, full of crows flying around it. I decided to head that way, so i started to swim that way. I got on some dry land, more like broken bits of land. I then was walking on a thin bridage, above more water, but it looked more deeper. I saw something move under water, then saw some bubbles. A sign of something living maybe? Then i heard this big noise and saw something move again, the next thing i know is that im falling in with the bridage that had collasped. I was in the water. Really scared.
      I saw three wierd fish creatures diving around me, so i swam under water and got my sword out.
      I killed one of them, then the other two bit me. It felt a little wierd. I killed the other one and the last one stayed there and it heard soemthing, Then out of no where this huge creature swam out of no where and eat the last fish.
      I had to stop this bigger creature from eating me. I attacked it a few times, but it was no use.
      Then it headed towards me and swam away from it and it swam into a wall, then some rocks started to fall down. I swam to the surface and i looked for a escape route. Then i found one, i quickly swam to it and the creature was heading for me, i got closer to being it's it's mouth because it was sucking in the water, i was so close to dieing then, but i quickly made it in the small escape router, and as soon as the creator hit the door it breathed out really fast and i went flying forwards.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Whoa!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I shouted.
      I was safely inside and some rocks had fell on the door way right after i was inside.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]I had made it out of the frying pan and into the freezer. I thought i was going to die in this place[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

[!--sizeo:18--][span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'][!--/sizeo--]Part 2[!--sizec--][/span][!--/sizec--]

It looked like i was finally in the big old ruin building. It was cold and wet, i then walked up these broken stairs and went throgh this door way. The room i went into was big, like a circula hall. All broken, water verywhere nearly. Luckly it wasn't like a pool. I looked around, then walked up in the middle. Then looked up, at the water falling down.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Cold...Need...fire."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said to myself, while shivering in the cold. I then round the remains of a campfire, someone must of been here before. That means there could be some around some where. Then i could start a fire and be warm for awhile atleast.
      I walked to the side of the hall, I saw this door so i opened it and then in the room i entered the was rock and stones all over and water in here too. It was only a small room, in front of me was a table with a draw open, I found some flint.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Nice one."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said. Then i looked up and i saw this thing hanging on the wall moving slightly, I didn't know what it was so i walked off attempting not to wake it if it was sleeping and if it was a creature. I went abck to the hall to see if there was any other doors leading else where, all i needed now was the tinder. I walked across the hall i saw another door, so i went through on my right i saw a staircase and i went up it. The staircase like verything else i've seen in this place so far, ruined and destroyed. I got to the top of the stairs and i saw something to my right in a pot. I picked it up and it said on the pot, [!--coloro:darkred--][span style='color:darkred'][!--/coloro--]'Withered Bouquet'[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]. Dunno what i would do with it but i guess it could come in handy for the fire. I went through another door and i was in the hall again except i was higher up and it was a balconey. Walking along passing the rocks in my way, and i discovered a case. I looked behind me to see if there was someone ready to sneak up on me, but there wasn't. So i opened the case and found a...
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hi-Potion...?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] What the hell am i sopose to do with this? Might as well keep it just in case."
      I decided to go back downstairs to the hall. I went up to the campfire and i used the flint, i tried three times and on the third time it caught fire. I felt a little warmer. I looked around again and i put my hand on my stomach, i felt hungry a bit. I layed down instead and slowly fell asleep.

*Having a Dream*
      Tidus:[!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What do you want?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      Auron:[!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"It was a bad call. Your team lost because of you."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      Tidus:[!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"You came to say THAT?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      Auron:[!--coloro:Navy--][span style='color:Navy'][!--/coloro--]"It's been...ten years. I'd thought you'd be crying."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      Tidus:[!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Who, me?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      A kid:"You cried."
      *Dream Ended*

I sat up with my eyes closed. Just rocking slightly back and forth. Then i heard something, I opened my eyes and looked around and then hugged my legs then looked at the fire.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hey, wait! Wait! Don't go out on me!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] The fire went out. I blew a little on it.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Just hold on. I'll get more wood!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      I ran to the door and then heard this big noise. I looked behind me and it was a creature similar to them fish creatures i can across but this one wasn't a fish creature. It ran across the wall and then jumped infront of me and i fell backwards.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Gimme a break..."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said to the creature, i was really tired of all this fighting. I attacked the monster with the sword Auron gave me that i had kept. Then quickly the creature attacked me back, it hurt alot when it did that, but i got back up. Attacked it again, then as it did like last time it attacked me, except it hurt alot more this time and i didn't feal right. I though that maybe that 'Hi-Potion' would help me at all. So i used it. I felt really great, better then i have ever been before. So i attacked thecreature again, and the creature attacked me again like last time but it didn't hurt as much. This time i attacked it twice. Then the door to my left blew up. I covered my eyes for two seconds. Then looked at what happened and if anyone was there.
      There was a woman, and four guys all wearing masks. Non of them said anything, the woman walked up to me and stood by my side, and she looked at the creature and i thought she must be helping me.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"You on my side? Cool!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said to her, even though she said nothing back. She threw a grenade at the creature, i was thinking surely that would finish it off for good. Except it didn't, but it must of hurt the creature more than more sword attacks. So i attacked the creature right after she threw the grenade. Then she ran up to the creature and did something.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"What are you doing?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said to her, she still didn't reply to me, but she ran abck and she had something in her hand. I firgured that she might of stole it from the creature. How wierd I thought.
      Then the monster attacked me, I felt a little wierd but i attacked it back. That woman threw another grenade at it. I was thinking for god sake die already you horrible creature. She threw another grenade again, i was thinking how many grenades does she have?
      The creature then attacked me and i was feeling very bad now, but the woman then gave me a potion, so i took it and i felt a little better, not great but it was good enough. Then she stole soemthing of the creature again, so i attacked the creature. Then she threw a grenade and it blew up and evaperated.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Finally!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I shouted, while gasping.

The woman then looked at me so i looked at her, she took of her mask. Then stared at me, so i decided to say.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Whew! That was close."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I lent down to the floor and looked at the floor and then i heard foot steps. One of the men that came with this woman grabbed me. I said,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hey, lemme go!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then the other men stook there guns at me. Then a man behind me said,
      "Fryd ec drec?" I had no idea what this ment but i was determined to learn it. Another guy said,
      "Y fiend! Eh Risyh teckieca!" Fiend... Now i knew that word. The guy replyed to him,
      "Oac! Ed ec cu!" Then the guy that was grabbing me got a dagger out and put it to my neck then said,
      "Fa gemm ed?" I could guess that what he was saying could be 'Should i kill him?'
      That's just i guess but it could be right. The woman said to him,
      "Fyed! Fryd ev ed ec risyh?" Then the guy with the dagger took the dagger away from my neck and put it away. Then replyed to the woman,
      "Drao yna dra cysa eh taydr." I was really confused at this point.
      "E vunpet ed! Fa pnehk fedr ic." Said the woman. Then the woman came towards me and she barge into my shoulder gently and she stopped.
      "Cunno." She must of said to me. Then i got this big pain in my stomach and i fell to the ground.

I woke up, I found my self on this ship. Surrounded by water and no land in sight. Two guys was in front of me and they had weopons of some sort, one noticed me wake up and walked to me and shouted,
      "Ced, lybdeja!" He knocked me backwards, when i got up.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Hey, that hurts!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I told him. Not that he would even know my language, I still said it. Then the guy next to him pointed his gun at me and said,
      "Hu sujehk, rayn?"
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Whoa... Okay."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I didn't know what he said but i didn't want to be killed. Then a door opened. One guy turned around and bowed. That woman and another guy walked towards me. The guy then shouted at me,
      "Caynir res!" The woman got me on my feet. Then the guy started to do movements, something like, ready, set, dive, swim.. Considering he did movements i still didn't have a clue what he was onna out. So i said to him,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"Right. Whatever."[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
      "Tu oui hud cbayg?" He said. He then gave me some googles. He then did some movements about wearing the googles and jump... I wasn't 100% sure what he was onna bout still. So i said to him,
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"I said i don't understand!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] Then the guy next to him quickly pointed his gun at me and shoutd,
      "Ehcumahla!" Then the woman behind me said,
      "Fyed!" I was guessing that word could mean 'No!' or maybe 'Wait!' Then the woman said to me,
      "He said you can stay if you make yourself useful."
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"You...You understand me?"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--] I said to her. Then a guy hit me on the back with a gun.
      [!--coloro:Red--][span style='color:Red'][!--/coloro--]"All right, I'll work!"[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

Woah!! I know whats next!
      You have to find a book with a little bit of a translation to the language that the girl speaks. When you talk to her again, she will show you some stuff on the game that you need to know a-lot about. Then you go sit down and think. then the girl would bring you food and tells you to slow down. Then you two get into a conversation about your life. When SIN attacks, you fall overboard. Once you wake up, you'll be at the bay of an island. a ball hits you on the head and you look over to the shore to see some blitzball players waving to you, asking if you were O.K. You then go underwater and do your famouse blitzball move. The coach is very impresed and he invites you to join the team. he then takes you to his village where you'll see a temple right in front of you. you go look and see what is inside. You go inside to find some statues of summoners and guardians. You then make a fool out of yourself in front of others by telling them that you do not know the main prayer. You then learn it and walk out of the temple. When you get out, you then head towards the coaches house and rest.
      Thats all I did on my part of the game.
      Kitty...Thats my name. Don't wear it out!

[!--quoteo--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE[/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
      You then make a fool out of yourself in front of others by telling them that you do not know the main prayer.
      [/quote]
      Actually, erm..Wakka (The Blitzballer Coach) asks you before you enter the village whether you know the prayer and you have a choice saying yes or no...I completed the whole game and I can remember vast majoritys of it still.