Kinky Thoughts....

• Kinky Thoughts....

Haha okay well just woundering....

Whats is the kinkiest thought you have ever had??

for me .. well idk about the kinkiest but one that ive been thinking bout latly has lotz of rope involved with being completely emobilised(sp?)...OoO and maybe some whipcream and chocolate syurp ;-]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]-Dr. Suess[/CENTER]
  • Re: Kinky Thoughts....

XxDayDreamerXx wrote:

Haha okay well just woundering....

Whats is the kinkiest thought you have ever had??

for me .. well idk about the kinkiest but one that ive been thinking bout latly has lotz of rope involved with being completely emobilised(sp?)...OoO and maybe some whipcream and chocolate syurp ;-]

Interesting how we think the same... :D
    [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
    ~With a message that i never want to send~
    ~To be free from all of this~
    ~I want you to quicken my end~
    [/CENTER]

i have a new kinkiest thought every day...

my latest was:

me and *whoever* talking dirty. lots of foreplay, lots of big words, omgsh i melt from big words, playing with each other subtly, looking into each others eyes the whole time. slow stripping, probably me tying him to a chair and standing right infront of him, maybe give him a little lap dance kinda thang and stripping so close to his body that he wants to grab me and fuck me right there. keep flicking my eyes between his own and his growing hardness, and licking my lips, maybe caressing my body to tease him and let him lick me a coupla times. pull out the chocolate sauce and hell id make him lick it off my legs, my back, my tits, my neck. untie him, and by now i know he will just push me up against the wall and press up against me. bite my neck, my tits, run his hands through my hair and pull on it to punish me because im such a bad girl, go down on me while i run my hands through his hair and moan his name. i pull him back up and pull his boxers off, drop some chocolate sauce down his body and drop to my knees to catch it trickling down his chest. then i drag him to the bed, pull him ontop of me and kiss his face, neck, shoulders, bite his shoulders, flip him over and straddle him, grind onto his dick until hes desperate for me. then, he gets me on my hands and knees, he fucks my pussy from behind and pulls my hair, being all rough and hard with me, lots of spanking, moaning, screaming, swearing, cause i swear a lot during masturbation, dirty talking, being in pain and someone else changing that into pleasure. then flips me over so we can 69 and i can lick all my pussy juice off his cock. then, let him cum in my mouth, swallow the majority but let some trickle down my body, then clean it up with his dick by rubbing it down my neck, tits, body, then lick it off and get him hard again. then id ride his hardness so he can watch me enjoying myself, and watch my facial expressions. iv been told theyre a turn on. ahem. this time, id let him cum inside me, and id come with him, then this is my biggest turn on, just talking after sex while he uses more big words cause he knows i can orgasm two or three times more. id let him watch me play with myself, and then he would finger me, collecting some wetness on his fingertips before rubbing it all over my lips. i know he would tease me by putting his fingers infront of my mouth and licking them whilst looking right into my eyes and make me lick them too. eventually, we would be kissing without the fingers in the way, just lying in bed in each others arms and fall asleep. id wake up first, tie his hands to the bed post, and wake him up by going down on him. thats right boys, this girl never stops.

lol, ive been to london plenty times, i dont think its all that bad!

my best friend lives in middlesex, and i have family in hatfield and in east london, mainly hackney and walthamstow. i must admit, it is a bit over populated and over polluted though. in terms of crime, id say manchester and london are equal, cause we're called gunchester, and you guys have the murder mile. lol.

$ air $ wrote:

i have a new kinkiest thought every day...

my latest was:

me and *whoever* talking dirty. lots of foreplay, lots of big words, omgsh i melt from big words, playing with each other subtly, looking into each others eyes the whole time. slow stripping, probably me tying him to a chair and standing right infront of him, maybe give him a little lap dance kinda thang and stripping so close to his body that he wants to grab me and fuck me right there. keep flicking my eyes between his own and his growing hardness, and licking my lips, maybe caressing my body to tease him and let him lick me a coupla times. pull out the chocolate sauce and hell id make him lick it off my legs, my back, my tits, my neck. untie him, and by now i know he will just push me up against the wall and press up against me. bite my neck, my tits, run his hands through my hair and pull on it to punish me because im such a bad girl, go down on me while i run my hands through his hair and moan his name. i pull him back up and pull his boxers off, drop some chocolate sauce down his body and drop to my knees to catch it trickling down his chest. then i drag him to the bed, pull him ontop of me and kiss his face, neck, shoulders, bite his shoulders, flip him over and straddle him, grind onto his dick until hes desperate for me. then, he gets me on my hands and knees, he fucks my pussy from behind and pulls my hair, being all rough and hard with me, lots of spanking, moaning, screaming, swearing, cause i swear a lot during masturbation, dirty talking, being in pain and someone else changing that into pleasure. then flips me over so we can 69 and i can lick all my pussy juice off his cock. then, let him cum in my mouth, swallow the majority but let some trickle down my body, then clean it up with his dick by rubbing it down my neck, tits, body, then lick it off and get him hard again. then id ride his hardness so he can watch me enjoying myself, and watch my facial expressions. iv been told theyre a turn on. ahem. this time, id let him cum inside me, and id come with him, then this is my biggest turn on, just talking after sex while he uses more big words cause he knows i can orgasm two or three times more. id let him watch me play with myself, and then he would finger me, collecting some wetness on his fingertips before rubbing it all over my lips. i know he would tease me by putting his fingers infront of my mouth and licking them whilst looking right into my eyes and make me lick them too. eventually, we would be kissing without the fingers in the way, just lying in bed in each others arms and fall asleep. id wake up first, tie his hands to the bed post, and wake him up by going down on him. thats right boys, this girl never stops.

that sounds good. I'll take one of those!