pregnant?

• okay. well ive never used this site before and I actually got the accound specifically so I could ask about this because I have no one else I can ask.
      Here's a quick background. I'm 19 years old. Up until the 29th of last month I was a virgin. Me and the guy weren't exactly dating but everyone knew that without having to say it we were together and neither of us saw anyone else. Well on the 29th my dad dropped me off at his house to say goodbye because we had to move on the 30th, out of state. Needless to say things went too far. I had condoms in my purse but I had forgot it downstairs and I was just too caught up in the moment to care. Stupid, I know that was the stupidest thing ever so I dont need anyone to tell me that. But it happened anyways. Of course two days after we move he sends me a message (no balls to call I guess) saying I hope you're not pregnant because I can't even take care of myself let alone you and that. But anyways, my question is:

I know that often a woman can get her period right after "the sex" and that doesn't always mean she's not pregnant. well I got mine 2 days after the sex. Does that mean I'm safe? Or is it impossible for me to find out until next month?
    • Re: pregnant?

I would go to the doctor, but first i dont have insurance right now because i just moved and i let my old insurance drop. and second my family is really involved in every move i make and i dont plan on telling them anything unless i find out that i am for sure pregnant, so i cant really say i want to go to the doctor

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Thanks. Yeah, I've never been more terrified of anything in my life. I felt better about it once I started my period but then I talked to my cousin and she said she still had one last period when she was pregnant with her son.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Thanks. Yeah, I've never been more terrified of anything in my lif

anonygirl wrote:

okay. well ive never used this site before and I actually got the accound specifically so I could ask about this because I have no one else I can ask.
      Here's a quick background. I'm 19 years old. Up until the 29th of last month I was a virgin. Me and the guy weren't exactly dating but everyone knew that without having to say it we were together and neither of us saw anyone else. Well on the 29th my dad dropped me off at his house to say goodbye because we had to move on the 30th, out of state. Needless to say things went too far. I had condoms in my purse but I had forgot it downstairs and I was just too caught up in the moment to care. Stupid, I know that was the stupidest thing ever so I dont need anyone to tell me that. But it happened anyways. Of course two days after we move he sends me a message (no balls to call I guess) saying I hope you're not pregnant because I can't even take care of myself let alone you and that. But anyways, my question is:

I know that often a woman can get her period right after "the sex" and that doesn't always mean she's not pregnant. well I got mine 2 days after the sex. Does that mean I'm safe? Or is it impossible for me to find out until next month?

Are you sure it's your period? Bleeding after sex is sorta normal but it's not that normal. I'm no doctor. I would get it checked out regardless just to be sure and use protection next time so you won't have a scare.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Now, if you have ACTUALLY started your period, I wouldn't be too worried, given that its very unlikely that you ovaluated right before your cycle started over again. Like hearttbeats said though, slight (very slight, only lasts maybe an hour or so) bleeding is common after sex.

If you've actually started your period though, I wouldn't be worried at all. Take a EPT test from a store if you want in like 2 weeks, it'll probablly put your mind at ease a bit more and they can get fairly cheap for around $5 or so.

OreoPanda wrote:

Now, if you have ACTUALLY started your period, I wouldn't be too worried, given that its very unlikely that you ovaluated right before your cycle started over again. Like hearttbeats said though, slight (very slight, only lasts maybe an hour or so) bleeding is common after sex.

If you've actually started your period though, I wouldn't be worried at all. Take a EPT test from a store if you want in like 2 weeks, it'll probablly put your mind at ease a bit more and they can get fairly cheap for around $5 or so.

Thanks