I wish that this could be on all "help" fourms! Can be applied in all situations

• I wish that this could be on all "help" fourms! Can be applied in all situations

yo if you have been hurt in a relationship or just hurt in general here's some steps i think you should follow:
      1. forget about her/what happened - it will eventually blow over
      2. take a needle and stitch up your broken heart - (I love this saying!!!!!)
      3. move on

for your depression:(if you are depressed)
      1. *do this first*** write down all the bad things that has happened to you in this situation, or anything bad if u want, and destroy that list I.E. burn it over a controlled fire (best way b/c there won't be anything left of it just ash and watching something burn is fun:D:D:D:D), cut it up, shred it and throw it away.
      then make list of good thing that have happened in your life and you could start off with (you being born if u want) you can do this every week and keep a record of it to keep you happy and thinking positive(also do the 'bad list' weekly)

2. find something that you like/love to do
      3. find good friends - if already have good friends become even closer to them and hang out with them weekly
      4. join clubs/ find an activity that you like/Love and do it
      !:D:D:D
      hope this helps!!!!
      p.s. if u need/want to talk about this or if u have questions msg me at
      aim- popedrummer145

send me a msg before you msg me at ^^ so i know its you:D:D

P.S.S GOOD LUCK!