move on or stay...

• move on or stay...

I'm pretty sure this comes up quite a lot, but I haven't seen it for a while.

So there's this girl (S) who i was pretty sure I liked. I told one of my best friends who is also best friends with S who then asked S if she liked anyone. Turns out she likes another guy (I don't know how much though).
      I also realised that I like her a lot more than I thought I did.
      So my question is, do I just forget about this and move on, or get to know her better and maybe flirt with her a bit (she may only have a crush on this other guy I don't know).
      Thanks anyway.
    • Re: move on or stay...

Hi,
      I think just because this girl likes someone else, doesn't you don't have a chance. You like the girl that much, I would try and continue to flirt and become friends with this girl before jumping ship and asking her out. You don't know how much this girl likes the other guy. It could be just her friend talking to make you jealous. I think you should try and impress her but, do in a settle type way where it's not an obession.

Hope that helps,
      Allie.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

just because she likes another guy, doesn't mean that she doesn't perhaps like you too... you should give it a try, let her know that you're there too and that you like her back... if you kinda know her, ask her to a game or something like a "date" without the pressure... that way you can get to know each other without feeling like you have to already totally like each other... get what i'm saying?
      - Team Jacob
      don't forget to rep your favorite jacob loving member!:D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I see.
      And you think that will work?

Also, I sit by her in art, and she's in the group I hang out with at lunch.
      So I'm thinking, just get to know her better, maybe throw in a few compliments?
      She if she wants to hang out sometime after school.
      I'm toying with the idea of telling her. But I'm not sure yet. I would rather wait a bit longer, but I really don't want to lose any chance I have if she goes out with this other guy.
      Good plan?

The post was edited 1 time, last by jon93971 ().