Bored?

• So my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 9 months now. And lately we've been talking less and less to the point where its maybe like 5 texts a day and 2 phone calls on the way to work and back from work. So i talked to her about it, and she says shes just bored... I've been trying to fix it by talking to her as much as possible to try to find something to talk about or something to do, but it apparently has just annoyed her. So what do i do now?
    • maybe she's bored because you're just calling just to call, and not calling because you have something exciting to say? maybe you should invite her to do something fun with you, go for a movie, amusement park, etc.
      [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'd like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns slowly.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]:][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Sometimes, it's easy to fall into a routine, and after a while, you do the same things, at the same time, and you crave for something new and exciting to happen. When you first met, you probably did things differently. However, life moves on, maybe things happen like school changes or work starts, and a routine starts. And it changes how you both interect with each other.

As Kelly has said, you could think about things to do that will inject something into the relationship. What do you both have to look forward to? You need something to aim for. Maybe a trip, a visit, a holiday/vacation - anything that you both know is something special happening soon. Also, you could try and remember to do little things to make her know you care. Not only texts and phone calls, little notes you could leave her, a random bunch of flowers, or a random CD you know she's wanting. You could make her something simple, cheap but really special and sentimental to you both.

You both could sit down and talk about some things you could do to make the relationship better. Ask her input as well. A relationship can't be one sided, so it's not all about what you are going to do, it's about what she is going to do as well.

At the end of the day, sadly, if she's still bored or not wanting to change things for the better, maybe this is her way of trying to get out of the relationship and move on. And I know that will be hard for you. Just try and remember that you can't force someone to be with you, so if she's decided it's not what she wants, it would be better and easier on both of you if she told you. Then you at least know where you stand, and can move on to find someone else who would feel lucky to be with you.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]