-I See You- my current favourite song

• -I See You- my current favourite song

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else liked Mika's I See You. It's my current fave song. It's on his new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much. It's arranged so well and its a really deep meaningful song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZJ1I1NBJs]YouTube - MIKA - I See You (CD Version)[/ame]
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: -I See You- my current favourite song

Fair enough, I don't get annoyed if people don't like my music taste cos musical choice a personal preference, and I dislike styles aswell.

Only I don't think someone deserves to be destroyed... lol
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: -I See You- my current favourite song

Yeh well he's having fun and as far as I'm concerned he's a talented musican.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]