im just an undeserving, horny dickhead in need of help...

• im just an undeserving, horny dickhead in need of help...

is it ok to completely abandon all reason and sanity and disregard everything you beleive in just because you are horny?....

i have a girlfriend... i love her... but when i get horny i cant help myself.. im bi, and though i havent done anythihng in a while i get off over guys more often than not... its just making me sick of sex... sick of thinking of it, sick of acting on it... and its starting to depress me... on top of it all... my best friend (female) keeps making me horny and then asking me to have sex with her... and beleive me, when someone asks you it isnt easy to say no... but i cant say yes... i refuse to... but its taking all my efort to... which makes me wonder... do i realy love my girl?...

does love have to be connected to sex? is it important to respect your partner?... ive always beleived the answer was yes... i just dont know anymore...

so.. im confused... im sick of sex, because all it leaves me with is regret and remorse and the only friend i trusted with talking to did nothing but make it worse...

help?
      this signature is the one i used when i signed up for teenhut when i was in what... year 8? thats 4 years ago... god my graphical skills sucked!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: im just an undeserving, horny dickhead in need of help...

I suck with advice but i'm answering your questions.

werewolf wrote:

is it ok to completely abandon all reason and sanity and disregard everything you beleive in just because you are horny?....

No.

werewolf wrote:

i have a girlfriend... i love her

If you cheat on her you clearly don't care about her then.

werewolf wrote:

my best friend (female) keeps making me horny and then asking me to have sex with her

I'd tell her if you want to continue being friends then stop, because you love your girlfriend. If she doesn't stop, I wouldn't continue to be her friend.

werewolf wrote:

...and beleive me, when someone asks you it isnt easy to say no...

That is complete crap. If you loved her you would easily say no.

werewolf wrote:

but i cant say yes... i refuse to... but its taking all my efort to... which makes me wonder... do i realy love my girl?...

It's good you don't cheat on her. Yet. But you can slip. Learn self control. If she continues to still try to seduce you then stop being friends with her. A real friend would respect what you want.

werewolf wrote:

does love have to be connected to sex?

No.

werewolf wrote:

is it important to respect your partner?

Yes.

hey, hey, hey... i havent done anything...
      just powerful, wrong thoughts...

oh and about the bi thing... she doesnt realy approve that much.. she says its fine... but she doesnt treat t that way...

why cant love and lust be completely separate..?
      this signature is the one i used when i signed up for teenhut when i was in what... year 8? thats 4 years ago... god my graphical skills sucked!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

werewolf wrote:

hey, hey, hey... i havent done anything...
      just powerful, wrong thoughts...

oh and about the bi thing... she doesnt realy approve that much.. she says its fine... but she doesnt treat t that way...

why cant love and lust be completely separate..?

Because they're one of the same... :lol:
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]