God dammit

• well lets start with i am 16...basically ever since 12 or 13 my life consist(ed) of watching tv, playing video games, etc. Socializing is something that has been an issue always, i've had everybody in my life beat the shit out of me and that's fine and it's over now but people don't understand it's not that "oh i was hit when i was younger boo-hoo" it fucks you up socially. As much as I would like to say something to have a bunch of friends I never can like doing it would be stupid and they don't really care. It's my fault i'm sure, as much as I want to say hi or something its like my body doesn't care and it comes off as mean. I don't smile, I don't say "Hey dude" or handshake with you everyday. My mind cares and as much as I want to i can't and it's killing me inside. People think i'm funny when I do talk but most people don't even realise i'm there. Every year I see a pretty girl that i'd like to ask out but 80% are taken and we've never met. I don't understand life, everyday I wake up wishing I dead...:(
    • Re: God dammit

Trigger Happy wrote:

well lets start with i am 16...basically ever since 12 or 13 my life consist(ed) of watching tv, playing video games, etc.

thats not unnormal. many people find a lack of intrust in life after an event which changed there normal life.

Trigger Happy wrote:

Socializing is something that has been an issue always, i've had everybody in my life beat the shit out of me and that's fine and it's over now but people don't understand it's not that "oh i was hit when i was younger boo-hoo" it fucks you up socially.

Well if the problem is like that and people dont understand then i suggest leaving it out unless its brought in a conversation with someone that is fairly close to you.
      [I understand> sucks not many people do]

Trigger Happy wrote:

As much as I would like to say something to have a bunch of friends I never can like doing it would be stupid and they don't really care.

OK THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID.
      if you bring it up and your friend DON'T CARE then
      THERE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

Trigger Happy wrote:

It's my fault i'm sure, as much as I want to say hi or something its like my body doesn't care and it comes off as mean. I don't smile, I don't say "Hey dude" or handshake with you everyday. My mind cares and as much as I want to i can't and it's killing me inside.

well its not your fault at all, and i don't know how so many people cant understand you in this place you live in, but for god sakes its a land of morons.
      move ASAP. :rofl:
      use more TUNE and ENTHUSIASM in your speach, might help you.

Trigger Happy wrote:

People think i'm funny when I do talk but most people don't even realise i'm there.

Well in class/work/ or where ever the heck you are, start participating.
      if your in school, ask questions, raise your hand. i know it could be hard at first but people really start to notice you and think about you more.

Trigger Happy wrote:

Every year I see a pretty girl that i'd like to ask out but 80% are taken and we've never met.

well turn :gay: for a day and don't even see a female as a person to DATE.
      be friends with girls and just walk up to a girl you don't know and say

Source Code

1. "Hi, My name is [INSERT NAME HERE]. Nice to meet you... [SMILE]"

Trigger Happy wrote:

I don't understand life,

WHO DOES! [besides me]

Trigger Happy wrote:

everyday I wake up wishing I dead...:(

that fast? it takes me atleast till breakfast to start thinking about suicide. [unless theres school... then its a bit faster]
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

Trigger Happy wrote:

well lets start with i am 16...basically ever since 12 or 13 my life consist(ed) of watching tv, playing video games, etc. Socializing is something that has been an issue always, i've had everybody in my life beat the shit out of me and that's fine and it's over now but people don't understand it's not that "oh i was hit when i was younger boo-hoo" it fucks you up socially. As much as I would like to say something to have a bunch of friends I never can like doing it would be stupid and they don't really care. It's my fault i'm sure, as much as I want to say hi or something its like my body doesn't care and it comes off as mean. I don't smile, I don't say "Hey dude" or handshake with you everyday. My mind cares and as much as I want to i can't and it's killing me inside. People think i'm funny when I do talk but most people don't even realise i'm there. Every year I see a pretty girl that i'd like to ask out but 80% are taken and we've never met. I don't understand life, everyday I wake up wishing I dead...:(

I know exactly how you feel right down to wanting to die i too really wish i had a bunch of friends but i don't and i wouldnt know where to start in finding them especially since i just started college and everyone around me seems to have enough friends and arent looking for more don't lose hope though or you will end up in a bad state like me im severely depressed and im a cutter all because i have given up hope with finding new friends. My guess is you are still in high school which means you still have a chance look for people like you the people who are alone there out there looking for someone like you just
      Don't Lose Hope
      p.s. Send me a PM if you need someone too talk too
      For most the light of the stars shine on them, but for a few they must live in the darkness keeping those stars shining for the rest of the world.

Ready wrote:

Don't worry about what other people think about you. Try to act yourself, and you'll find someone else who will be similar to yourself and you'll become friends :)

this right here is good. you gotta learn to not care...don't be so self-conscience. no matter what happens or what you do...you still have to go to sleep and wake up the next day. learn to accept that. so what if you fuck up something and everybody hates you...you gotta go to sleep and wake up the next morning. sooner or later...friends or no friends...you will be in the adult world and all those people won't matter for shit. only what you accomplished academically will matter.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

The Sorrow wrote:

use more TUNE and ENTHUSIASM in your speach, might help you.

what if you have a monotone voice, such as myself? it tends to be problematic because people can't tell what type of emotion your trying to convey with you words. i really wish i had some sort of solution.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

Don't let those who have treated you like shit in your past keep you from being happy. When you have been through a lot of shit, I know how hard it is to move on.. but you have to. You can't let them win. Be strong, rise against them, show that you are worth more than what they treated you like. It is obvious you don't think very highly of yourself by your post, you need to try and change that. How can you expect to love others and have them love you if you cannot even love yourself. You need to treat yourself better before you can expect others to do the same. You can have the courage to rise above this and get yourself to be more social, even if you have to force yourself into it. Don't let your mind be plagued with doubts, if you do that you will never get what it is you want.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Hann<3 -Edit your last "quote]" command to "[/quote]

[/COLOR]

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

what if you have a monotone voice, such as myself? it tends to be problematic because people can't tell what type of emotion your trying to convey with you words. i really wish i had some sort of solution.

use facial expressions?

Liam wrote:

what's up with the random big writing?

well I started it, and I guess everyone wanted to feel included?
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Sorrow ().