I'm going to have sex.

• I'm going to have sex.

.. For the first time.
      I've been with my boyfriend for a while, and everything just feels so.. right.
      We have such a good trusted relationship, and I feel safe giving him my virginity. I've thought everything through very carefully, I'm aware of the consequences and how it could affect me.. and I'm sure it's what I want.
      I feel comfortable with the idea, I feel comfortable with him.
      I know there's been 35325235 other threads like this, but I just wanted some straight advice.

Basically, what should I expect? What are some things I should be aware of.. etc.
      any help would be appreciated. :) thanks. +rep
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: I'm going to have sex.

Well, congrats first off.

Second, the most important thing to do is relax, don't take it to seriously. Just sit back with each other and enjoy it, have a laugh.

The frame of mind you're both in when the time comes will be way more important to having good sex than anything you can do or anything physically. The only things I would suggest are some condoms and lube! Also, if it's his first time it may be over quicker that you would expect. But that's cool, just cuddle and kiss and wait till he's ready to go again

mav1 wrote:

Well, congrats first off.

Second, the most important thing to do is relax, don't take it to seriously. Just sit back with each other and enjoy it, have a laugh.

Agreed.
      I'm sure you know about the slight pain you're going to have to put up with, well actually, the pain depends on certain things. I waddled home the night I lost my virginity, haha.

If you honestly think he's the right guy, we cant advise you otherwise there, your opinion is all that matters. Just remember, once you've lost it, it's gone for good (obviously). Just be careful, okay?

Oh and remember
      Lots of foreplay.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]♠[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Teenhut's original slut.[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

just relax.use a condom and lube will also help.

make sure it's really wat u want to do. because you only get one time then it's gone..make sure he is worth it. I have known girls that went out with their bfs for a yr before they had sex.then we found out he was having sex with another girl..so just make sure before you do it..

and also, just have fun!!

you only get one time

so dont have a big joke with your friends and have sex with a 29 year old in the back off your car to become the most respected person in your high school ahhahaha I love my life! But virginity is only a word to me lol

Seriously tho,

You should have done most of the other stuff first, cause that would make you guys more ready, so im guessing youve done all those steps already? (fingering, oral etc)

If you havent, then it would be a really good idea too, and if you have then just do what everbody has been saying, relax, have fun, dont be too serious, or be seriously unserious like me and just BE IN THE MOMENT :D
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ben101 ().