depressed.....

• depressed.....

Lately I've been feeling really depressed over a girl that I liked and its just been eating away at me on the inside. I've resorted to cutting myself to see if I could feel that pain and to get the whole ordeal off my mind, it doesn't help. Recently my school just had its homecoming and I took her to it and I felt super happy because I was going with her and I spent over $300 because this is how much I liked her and I thought she liked me too. But the next day I try talking to her and she just acts like she doesn't even care about me or even wants to talk to me. I feel like, did I just waste my time and effort over a girl that won't even show affection towards me? I don't understand why, is it because I'm just a worthless p.o.s.? She just ignores me and then I find out she's going out with some loser that she called a "creeper", I don't understand this one bit. If anyone could help me through this situation I would really love it.
    • Re: depressed.....

The best thing for you to do is to move on. If she treats you like this then she is not worth all the time in the world.
      There will be a girl that shows she is interested and all you'll have to do is try to get her, girls like it when you try and when you're a gentlemen and respectful.
      Just be yourself, you'll find someone.
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."