Seriously.

• Look, this is serious. I really am always so stressed. I take all kinds of crap at home and am always stressed at school for tons of reasons. Everything i tried to relieve this stress for a little has failed. There is one thing I have not tried though. Weed. I hear from a number of people it really helps and is not that bad for you. None of them actually have it. Look I wouldn't make it an everyday thing. I have no idea how to get any. By all means, I am not a bad kid. I got a letter in academics for maintaining a 3.0 average all year last year and my grades are good this year. I play football, too. Is it worth it to give it a go? How do I get it?
    • Re: Seriously.

MikeDaMan wrote:

Look, this is serious. I really am always so stressed. I take all kinds of crap at home and am always stressed at school for tons of reasons. Everything i tried to relieve this stress for a little has failed. There is one thing I have not tried though. Weed. I hear from a number of people it really helps and is not that bad for you. None of them actually have it. Look I wouldn't make it an everyday thing. I have no idea how to get any. By all means, I am not a bad kid. I got a letter in academics for maintaining a 3.0 average all year last year and my grades are good this year. I play football, too. Is it worth it to give it a go? How do I get it?

seriously...don't even try. don't get persuaded into it either...same thing as problem drinking, and weed will become and addiction if it does help. life is life, life will not always cater to your needs, sorry.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

try it man, find someone who can sell u some or smoke u out. it's a non addictive substance. there can never be physical or mental dependency if you do it for a while and then quit. It's even better for your lungs than cigarettes. there's no danger, trust me, i know.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

and how do u have so much money? i have as many posts as u

Eh.

On one hand, you can build a dependency to it and not know how to cope. On the other hand, it's a great stress reliever with relatively low side effects.

It's your call, really. Weigh the pro's and cons.

P.S. What state do you live in? In a conservative state like Texas I'd say don't do it, but if you live in a place like California you can't get in too much trouble with the law.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

You might get kicked off of football if they catch you doing it, but go ahead, knock yourself out.
      I've tried to argue against smoking weed before, and I was always countered. I did research myself, but it truly isn't dependant, and it's better for your health than cigarettes.

Don't get yourself addicted and lumbered more so with taking this. You are much better than that, so don't start weed.
      I can relate to you with having so much stress from various things, and it's always helpful to get them off your mind often to someone, i'd definitely try talking to someone about your issues, that in itself helps more than you may think. Whatever issues you have that you feel you're failing to overcome, honestly isn't the end of it all. It is going to take time to overcome it all and feel you're actually getting far. I know this with my stress, feels like it always ends up back to square one, but you can learn from the previous trying in order to help you again, now. As annoying as it is to have to keep working and working on whatever it is that is stressful, it's worth it in the end. Could you name some things that are causing you to feel like this always?
      Getting involved in things you enjoy sounds good.

Weed may or may not be dangerous/addictive, but the fact is, it's not the way to fight problems/stress, trust me. When you gradually begin to get over this stress you'll probably understand that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fashion ().

It can help I used it to help me through some stuff for a while and now I only smoke it once or twice a month. I would recommend doing it when your going to be home alone you don't want to get caught and stressing about getting caught can give you a bad trip and the experience won't be fun. Burn some incense,open a window and have a fan going. You will notice stuff most of the time like why you are unhappy or what causes you stress.

Don't be high 24/7 and don't spend a shit load of money on it either. Where do you live? I can help you with prices so you don't get ripped off. Most high school kids don't know shit about weed and are complete morons so take what your friends at school say with a grain of salt.
      If your having girl problems I feel bad for you son
      Read my guide here and you won't have none

Wouldnt it make more sense to deal with the stress and sort out the issues you are having then to mask them with another substance?

Its just like taking beta-blockers for a medical condition. Masks whats really there but in reality, does nothing for the problem.

It is better for your lungs than cigarettes but either way, still bad for your lungs and your brain.
      You may not be able to play football anymore if you get into smoking weed and you shouldn't be trying to use it to get away from stress. Anytime you're stressed it's the first thing you'll go to. Try dealing with your problems and finding solutions.
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

Anyone who tells you weed is completely harmless is a half wit who has only listened to what his friends and weed smokers have told him.

while it is true weed isnt as bad for you as certain other legal substances, it certainly isnt good for you, you think your lungs where designed to inhale nice thick smoke?

Plus the fact if you get caught with it, your in the shit, i dont know what the laws are like in america, i guess it depends on the state, my friends brother has just been done in by the police for drugs offences and got sacked by his job immedietly, and hasnt been able to get a job since because he has a criminal record now, smooth moves.... he started off as a cool kid in school aswell, and eventually it caught up with him.

Dont bother with weed, it isnt helping you through your problems, its just covering them up for a short period of time, its not getting rid of your problems, deal with them properly, rather than starting down a bad road.

Using drugs to deal with emotional problems is a really bad road, its much worse than using them recreationally, because you are very likely to become dependant on them to deal with your problems, and very likely to start on harder drugs when the weed just isnt cutting it anymore.

You can bake THC omg no lung problems. People saying it doesn't help have never used it or used it properly. In a altered state of awareness you are able to see through your self and find out why you're having certain problems. It helped me figure out what was wrong with me and I was able to fix it and now I only smoke one or twice a month to just relax from a hard week worth of work.
      If your having girl problems I feel bad for you son
      Read my guide here and you won't have none

What are you stressed about? It's obviously not school, I could maintain a 3.0 with my eyes closed. You're going to have to find a way to deal with stress. I want to be a fighter pilot, and I will enter training in a few years. In that job field, most of the training involves extreme stress, and the ones who can't handle it wash out. So whenever I'm stressed, I think of it as "training" for my future job, and it helps me cope.

That works for me. You must find something that works for you.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bad news ().

Dr.Carter wrote:

Because your experiences with school are exactly the same as his right?

No, but between AP classes, Kung Fu, and Choir, my GPA has never dipped below 4.0, and I'm not stressed enough to go on an online forum and post about it.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

Dr.Carter wrote:

I don't see how you aren't getting this.

You aren't him, your situations aren't the same as his, don't try to apply the same logic to them.

I agree, but I find it highly unlikely we're that much different. It's like a guy posting on an online forum about how stressed he is because he can't figure out how to make himself a sandwich. I'm not the same as him, but making a sandwich is a universally easy task, like maintaining a 3.0 gpa. In fact I think maintaining a 3.0 is probably just about as easy as making a sandwich.

Dr.Carter wrote:

You know for a fact that he has the same level of classes as you, same quality of teachers, no learning disabilities, etc..?

My philosophy: If he can log onto an online forum and string a coherent sentence together, he can maintain a 3.0.