I have a question.

• I have a question.

What's with guys these days? It seems like all of them have become players and they seem to lie and cheat a lot..
      Am I just imagining that all guys are like this or something?
      I see all these things about how to get a girl in bed, why don't guys care about how to get a girl to fall in love with you?
      Are you guys scared of commitment or something??
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."
    • Re: I have a question.

[♥] Meow [♥];2364005 wrote:

=]
      who knows, guys are just too complex for girls to understand and vise versa.
      read 'men are from mars and women are from venus' kinda explains how both brains work

I had a class where we studied how men work but I don't get why men have to cheat.. If they don't want to be commited they shouldn't be commited.. It's selfish. *sigh*
      I guess I'm just annoyed.
      Thanks for your reply though.
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

Pretty much every player becomes a player because the way a girl treated him. Most players were nice guys once upon a time, definaetly all the ones i know were in their first couple of relationships.

They became players when they dated a girl who was a total bitch who cheated on them tonnes and used them. Their mind set then changes to "fuck it, why risk getting stuck with another girl like that, i dont need a commitment, i have friends for company, ill just get my sex fix off suckers and then jib them off"

Hes already confident he can score girls because he has in the past, hes not a total nooby, plus he has a total carefree attitude and doesnt give a fuck if he succeeds or fails which girls seem to find extremely aluring, as he gets more notches on the bed post he gets even more confident.

The fact that players are so common is because the girls that make them like that are so common, those girls are also made to behave like that by something, but not always a guy, anything to give her low self esteem should do the trick (in my experience girls act like sluts because they have no self esteem and are trying to feel good about themselves, feel attractive and capable of getting guys in this case)

Sharkbait wrote:

Pretty much every player becomes a player because the way a girl treated him. Most players were nice guys once upon a time, definaetly all the ones i know were in their first couple of relationships.

They became players when they dated a girl who was a total bitch who cheated on them tonnes and used them. Their mind set then changes to "fuck it, why risk getting stuck with another girl like that, i dont need a commitment, i have friends for company, ill just get my sex fix off suckers and then jib them off"

Hes already confident he can score girls because he has in the past, hes not a total nooby, plus he has a total carefree attitude and doesnt give a fuck if he succeeds or fails which girls seem to find extremely aluring, as he gets more notches on the bed post he gets even more confident.

The fact that players are so common is because the girls that make them like that are so common, those girls are also made to behave like that by something, but not always a guy, anything to give her low self esteem should do the trick (in my experience girls act like sluts because they have no self esteem and are trying to feel good about themselves, feel attractive and capable of getting guys in this case)

That just makes me sad but thanks for being honest.

to be fair, we're not all like that. Some of us still have a bit of principle and tads of chivalry left in us. To Sharkbaits concept of players, not all guys that get fucked over like that turn into players. I've gotten into a relationship like that and just meh don't do any relationships at all right now and probably won't for awhile. I like to live off Karma, in that I treat someone in a relationship how I'd like to be treated but if they fuck up then I don't do much because it will bite them in the ass if they continue.

Players tend to be the ones that get screwed over in the end though because with so many girls, eventually the player gets played. I take serious time between relationships and put in a good time investment to make the ones I have work. I'm on good terms with all but one of my ex's right now(the one mentioned before). Not like "super duper friends lets be best friends" good terms but enough that we still talk often.

We're not all assholes. Just keep looking.

i think that the guys who want to fall in love more than anything else (like me) think that you cant make a girl fall in love with you, you cant make someone fall in love, they do at their own accord.. so theres no point asking how to get a girl to fall in love

then there are the guys who just care about sex and in that case yeah there are some things you can do that could work.

personally the whole idea of living to have sex is confuzing, i live for those i care about and the beliefs that keep me going, i dont care if i get laid in the next 10 years or 20, the only thing that i care about to do with sex is that i have to care about the person im doing it with, and preferably be in a relationship with them.

other people can be how they want though so im not gonna force my own beliefs on others in any way
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

They are probably like me. Girls after girls that they really cared about snap their hearts in half and treat them like trash. After awhile they can take no more. So they become players and turn the tables on the girls. Seems fair to me.

We say "fall" in love for a reason. After "falling" in love and smacking their heads on a nearby table corner, they quickly learn that "falling in love" is not a wise thing to do.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

The post was edited 2 times, last by bad news ().

once_in_a_lifetime_luv wrote:

What's with guys these days?
      They've not always been like that? Well, damn, you must be a lot older than you say to know this.

bad news wrote:

They are probably like me. Girls after girls that they really cared about snap their hearts in half and treat them like trash. After awhile they can take no more. So they become players and turn the tables on the girls. Seems fair to me.
      Yes, because heartbreak isn't part of relationships, and it statistically happens to guys way more than it does girls. :rolleyes:

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

They've not always been like that? Well, damn, you must be a lot older than you say to know this.Yes, because heartbreak isn't part of relationships, and it statistically happens to guys way more than it does girls. :rolleyes:

~Maggot

Actually Maggot the guy only wants sex as much as a women from around 14-21 (Also ranges from 13-24), but the height of the sexual drive for men is around 18. For women it is around 40 so big difference gap on that.

And to respond to the lady who posted the thread and some other guys I hope have mentioned not all guys are asses it merely just means you are having some bad luck =/ Happens to the best of us sadly. Just keep looking and the right guy will come along. BUT if you shove every guy into the category of asshole who wants only sex then you will keep getting hurt or end up alone. Sorry if I was blunt but it is the truth.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. [/CENTER]

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

Actually Maggot the guy only wants sex as much as a women from around 14-21 (Also ranges from 13-24), but the height of the sexual drive for men is around 18. For women it is around 40 so big difference gap on that.
      Source?

Not that that's relevant anyway. I was saying that heartbreak happens to everyone, and that guys aren't just innocent victims who constantly take abuse after abuse and eventually give up. That's not how the world works. It has nothing to do with "sexual peak."

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Source?

Not that that's relevant anyway. I was saying that heartbreak happens to everyone, and that guys aren't just innocent victims who constantly take abuse after abuse and eventually give up. That's not how the world works. It has nothing to do with "sexual peak."

~Maggot

My focus wasn't on syaing guys are the only victims in this, I think you heavily misconstrued my words. Look it up in a medical dictionary. That may have been your focus but I was trying to direct what I pulled from it as to answer the first post, merely a connection. I mentioned sexual peak because of these words:

"What's with guys these days? It seems like all of them have become players and they seem to lie and cheat a lot..
      I see all these things about how to get a girl in bed, why don't guys care about how to get a girl to fall in love with you?"

GUYS sexual peak drives them in quite a bit of relationships, it happens and that is a fact.

And the source, I was told by my Primary care physician so I will presume it to be true.

My second paragraph was directed toward the ladies first post not yours, I merely did not hit the extra quote button.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. [/CENTER]

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

My focus wasn't on syaing guys are the only victims in this, I think you heavily misconstrued my words. Look it up in a medical dictionary. That may have been your focus but I was trying to direct what I pulled from it as to answer the first post, merely a connection. I mentioned sexual peak because of these words:

"What's with guys these days? It seems like all of them have become players and they seem to lie and cheat a lot..
      I see all these things about how to get a girl in bed, why don't guys care about how to get a girl to fall in love with you?"

GUYS sexual peak drives them in quite a bit of relationships, it happens and that is a fact.

I wasn't even referring to the OP. Like, at all. I was referring to what bad news said.

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

And the source, I was told by my Primary care physician so I will presume it to be true.
      Source?

I'm still waiting for that source. And some guy you talked to doesn't count.

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

My second paragraph was directed toward the ladies first post not yours, I merely did not hit the extra quote button.
      Hence why I cut it out of my post.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Yes, because heartbreak isn't part of relationships, and it statistically happens to guys way more than it does girls. :rolleyes:

~Maggot

Its not that black and white. Only a guy would really know what I'm talking about. Girls are ruthless when it comes to snapping a guy's heart in half, then they complain when guys become players.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

To find a non player find someone who doesn't get many grlfriends. If they have any standards they will really apriciate the fact that a girl is tlking to them and take you out regularly or they will just be really shy and not give you any type of excitement and only talk to you when you go up to them. i saw my friend do the latter with the hottest girl in our year and she dumped him like 1 week after.

bad news wrote:

Its not that black and white. Only a guy would really know what I'm talking about. Girls are ruthless when it comes to snapping a guy's heart in half, then they complain when guys become players.
      You remind me of this:

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

You remind me of this:

~Maggot

Oh no, she's throwing witty cartoons at me! What will I do? *Runs for cover*

Seriously though, after finding that the last 20 bottles of water you had drunk were laden with poison, how many more bottles of water would you risk drinking?