Abusive Mom overracted by belting us...

• Abusive Mom overracted by belting us...

Me and my little sister got strapped by Mom the other day after getting caught in a lie about something that happened at school. We'd been "picking" on another girl at school and the school found out and gave us both a note to take home to mom, but we hid it neither of us said anything or gave it to her but the school called home to check she'd got the note..thats when we were found out... (I feel sorry about it now) and she was waiting for us when we got home. We probably deserved to get punished but I think I'm (and maybe my sister) too old for this kind of treatment ..we should have been grounded or something??? - I'm 14 and she's 13.

Mom totally lost it and told us to wait whilst she got one my Dad's belts We both ended up holding our knees and mom strapped our butts really hard with the belt ...she was really doing a number on our asses, (my ass was on fire) We were both yelling as we got smacked it was difficult to keep my balance and try and rub my butt but not get my hand whacked at the same time It was real embarrassing especially in front of my younger sis (although she was yelling too) It wouldnt have been so bad if she'd just smacked us once or twice but she kept going till we was screaming ...I was in tears and sore and uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

I've felt the belt (and a cane once) on my ass a few times growing up but not as bad as this time and feel like I'm too old for it now , I'd be deverstated if any of my friends found out and I'm sure my sister would be too ...I've tried talking to Mom and she said we been strapped and not lost our mobiles or laptops because what we done left her no choice but to wallop our bottoms (shes from England and has these weird sayings) she said she'd thought long about what to do before she smacked us but we'd gone too far this time or something like that.

What should we do now ...neither of us wants to feel that belt again but Mom wont listen?? :eek:
    • Re: Abusive Mom overracted by belting us...

That's not legal. Call the police, or at least threaten your mother with reporting the crime. Child abuse, reckless endangerment, and assault with a deadly weapon will put her behind bars for a long time. I'm afraid with a mother like that, you're going to need leverage. You now have the power to put your mother in jail, make sure she understands that. Try talking to her again and inform her of this. If she doesn't listen, call the police. Its one thing to get whipped once or twice, but this is outrageous and out of control. Your mother should be ashamed of herself.

So like I said, tell her she has one more chance to get her act together or else you will be forced to go to the authorities.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bad news ().

bad news wrote:

That's not legal. Call the police, or at least threaten your mother with reporting the crime. Child abuse, reckless endangerment, and assault with a deadly weapon will put her behind bars for a long time. Make sure she knows that. I'm afraid with a mother like that, you're going to need leverage. You now have the power to put your mother in jail, make sure she understands that. Try talking to her again and inform her of this. If she doesn't listen, call the police. Its one thing to get whipped once or twice, but this is outrageous and out of control. Your mother should be ashamed of herself.

So like I said, tell her she has one more chance to get her act together or else you will be forced to go to the authorities.

this.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

Emma14 wrote:

Me and my little sister got strapped by Mom the other day after getting caught in a lie about something that happened at school. We'd been "picking" on another girl at school and the school found out and gave us both a note to take home to mom, but we hid it neither of us said anything or gave it to her but the school called home to check she'd got the note..thats when we were found out... (I feel sorry about it now) and she was waiting for us when we got home. We probably deserved to get punished but I think I'm (and maybe my sister) too old for this kind of treatment ..we should have been grounded or something??? - I'm 14 and she's 13.

Mom totally lost it and told us to wait whilst she got one my Dad's belts We both ended up holding our knees and mom strapped our butts really hard with the belt ...she was really doing a number on our asses, (my ass was on fire) We were both yelling as we got smacked it was difficult to keep my balance and try and rub my butt but not get my hand whacked at the same time It was real embarrassing especially in front of my younger sis (although she was yelling too) It wouldnt have been so bad if she'd just smacked us once or twice but she kept going till we was screaming ...I was in tears and sore and uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

I've felt the belt (and a cane once) on my ass a few times growing up but not as bad as this time and feel like I'm too old for it now , I'd be deverstated if any of my friends found out and I'm sure my sister would be too ...I've tried talking to Mom and she said we been strapped and not lost our mobiles or laptops because what we done left her no choice but to wallop our bottoms (shes from England and has these weird sayings) she said she'd thought long about what to do before she smacked us but we'd gone too far this time or something like that.

What should we do now ...neither of us wants to feel that belt again but Mom wont listen?? :eek:

Try to talk to her again and again. Don't immediately call the police, because you and your sister will be put in foster homes, unless, that is what you want. But try talking to your mom again and mention that if kids at school see your pain, they might start asking questions. Don't listen to the two posts above me.

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Try to talk to her again and again. Don't immediately call the police, because you and your sister will be put in foster homes, unless, that is what you want. But try talking to your mom again and mention that if kids at school see your pain, they might start asking questions. Don't listen to the two posts above me.

the post's above recommended using calling the police as leverage...almost as a warning of what will come if her mother doesn't clean up her act.

Giggity wrote:

I agree with MVP. (Condom). As much as she hits you, I don't think you want to be sent to a foster home. And that's where you'll end up.

Alright monkeys read my post again. I specifically said that it would be a good idea to use the threat of the police as leverage. Don't actually call them unless you need to. But if you need to, do it. Don't let her abuse you.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

Oats&squats wrote:

Lol leverage then she'll beat your ass even more. Its what you get for being a bitch at school.

Unless she likes jail I doubt that.

Emma14 wrote:

I'm sorry but this is really quite simple ...you two are bullies, you got caught had your bottoms walloped as you deserved!! and now your complaining about getting smacked by Mom???

Maybe she felt like you needed to be treated like children or to feel the same humiliation as the girl you bullied or picked on (same thing)?? What you think about that??? fair play to your Mom I say :cool: I hope dad decides to reinforce the message ...mine would ....your only 14 and 13 ...its not unusual for kids that ages to get their asses whacked every now and again and I doubt your the only girls in your school who get their bottoms walloped (as your mom says) at home.

Also your Mom said she thought long and hard about 'walloping your bottoms' so its not like it was some random beating ...just a good old fashioned hidding that you both deserved ...hopefully it will happen again if you behave the same way again and bully someone else !!!

So in the words of nelson from the Simsons "Haha" you got your bottoms smacked, your sore, sorry and embrarressed sounds like it got your attention ...I salute your Mom ..she did not overreact!!!

marco17 wrote:

I'm sorry but this is really quite simple ...you two are bullies, you got caught had your bottoms walloped as you deserved!! and now your complaining about getting smacked by Mom???

Maybe she felt like you needed to be treated like children or to feel the same humiliation as the girl you bullied or picked on (same thing)?? What you think about that??? fair play to your Mom I say :cool: I hope dad decides to reinforce the message ...mine would ....your only 14 and 13 ...its not unusual for kids that ages to get their asses whacked every now and again and I doubt your the only girls in your school who get their bottoms walloped (as your mom says) at home.

Also your Mom said she thought long and hard about 'walloping your bottoms' so its not like it was some random beating ...just a good old fashioned hidding that you both deserved ...hopefully it will happen again if you behave the same way again and bully someone else !!!

So in the words of nelson from the Simsons "Haha" you got your bottoms smacked, your sore, sorry and embrarressed sounds like it got your attention ...I salute your Mom ..she did not overreact!!!

Did you read his post at all?! It said she stopped only when they were screaming, and his ass felt like it was on fire.

If I were you, I'd threaten to call the police if she touched you ever again.
      Or :ninja:

PirateX wrote:

Did you read his post at all?! It said she stopped only when they were screaming, and his ass felt like it was on fire.

If I were you, I'd threaten to call the police if she touched you ever again.
      Or :ninja:

Well if you'd of read it, you would of realized that first off they were both girls, so it wasn't his ass, it was her ass.

& I agree with marco17, it seems the old smack now and again is the only way to get people to listen. Send them to prison, give them a fine? Nah, they'll just come out or pay the fine and do it again, but hurt them, whether it be emotionally or physical and they'll never do it again, since you put fear into their eyes.

Oats&squats wrote:

Everyone I know that went though it was abused physically or sexually.

oh that's a good argument.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Heatherbby wrote:

And you know every single person who ever went through foster care? No. So please, just stop posting. The more you post, the dumber you look.

this

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Oats&squats wrote:

He mom isn't going to be threatened plus who wants to go to foster care and get raped.

really? if this lady has any sense of life, she'd be a little threatened. i'm almost certain that a 14 or 13 year old is capable of calling the police and giving all the details.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Oats&squats wrote:

Lol leverage then she'll beat your ass even more. Its what you get for being a bitch at school.

well if she wants to add years to her sentence, sure. nope, i don't believe people should be beaten for every little mistake.