Im so confused..

• Im so confused..

So i have been talking to this girl for a while now. We are very close and she knows that i like her, she says that she likes me as well but she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years about a month ago. So she says shes not ready for a relationship. I was fine with that, i told her that i understood and that we could just wait until she was ready.

Everything seemed to be going fine until this past weekend... now shes all depressed and she wont talk to me about whats wrong, she doesnt want to talk to me at all really it seems, or hang out. Even when we are together she seems so distant, like she just doesnt want to be close to me at all.

Why the sudden change? Friday we were all over each other, and saturday this started happening... I just dont know what to do anymore..

Any Help? Encouragement? Advice?
      [SIZE=4]Words that cut like Knives.[/SIZE]
    • Re: Im so confused..

I think she does really like you, but she just needs some space right now. Breakups can be harsh, especially those that last more than a year. The best you can do for her now is just comfort her and let her know that you'll be there for her. Don't try to rush things or ask too many questions though. Just let her talk to you about what she wants and be her friend for now. And if she still seems distant from you, then just let her have some space but remember its not your fault.
      -Good luck :]
      [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'd like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns slowly.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]:][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Im so confused..

Let her take her time. I think she's just realised whats happened, or it's only just sunk in. It happens. Just be there for her. Even if she starts trying to push you away, be there. It's all that you can do. Don't be trying to rush her into anything. Wait for as long as it takes for her to be ready for anything.

But I agree with Free-The-Unicorns-Because-I'm-So-Gay-And-Love-To-Imagine-Harry-Potter-Naked, though. If she seems like she needs space, give her it. Remind her that you're there for her, and ask how she is from time to time. NOT every 5 minutes!

It's a difficult time for her. Remember that.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]Be creative - formspring.me/DannyRar[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]