:( Stupid Mistakes

• :( Stupid Mistakes

I Need Advice To Save My Life I Guess..A Guy Has Began To Go Around And Say Ive Given Him Head.. :( Last Summer Me And Him Had A Little Thing Going On.. I Liked Him.. N He Said He Liked Me.. But He Was Liking Another Two Girls At The Same Time..
      He Was Dirty.. And Try Making Me Do Dirty Things That I Didnt Like.. He'd Try Get Me Down On The Floor And Hold Me Down And Sa Suckk My ****.. Id Cry And Be Like Move.. But Then He'd Be Nice and Kiss Me :( I Cudnt Over Power Him As Im Small..5ft Tall Just About And Skinny.. He Was Bigg!!
      Now Ive Been With Another Guy For Nearly Three Months.. But Because Of That Guy We've Broken Up As Hes Goen Round And Said Ive Gave Him Head.. N The Guy Im With Looks Like A dickhed.. And I Havent Given Head And Wouldnt.. Soo Other Guys He Knows Have Began To Say That.. Now The Guy Im With Doesnt Like Me Talking To Other Lads..And I Know If I Speek To The First Guy Hell Say I Spoke To Him And That I Gave Him Head.. BVut To Me Hell Deny It..:(
      All Of This Is Making Me Look Like A Slag.. Its His Word Against mine.. Everyone Knows That These Lads Are Knobs.. But Theyl Still Listen To Them As they are Seen As The Bad Boys :(
      What Can i do To Make My Relationships Work Without Having The Past Ruing Tings Becus of a dickhed lying :( xx
    • Re: :( Stupid Mistakes

THe best thing i have for ya is to just focus on ur current relationship, DO NOT let the past haunt you for the rest of ur life, thats the last thing you want to have. As for me, i managed to forget about it mostly, its still in there, but i convinced myself it is no longer of helping to think about it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Nintendo FTW?[/CENTER]

my parents cant do nufink.. they would kill mee like we asian.. muslim n not meant to have a boyfrendd in my family they hate me speaking to guyss :(

i wana forget about both lads.. but if i dont mail the one who is spreading rumours the oda one will think i got something to hide.. ugh why are people soo evil :( x

you need to not let what someone else says bother you. you're better than that. what's more important is to know what you think is right. sticks and stones, and all that, right? maybe it would be best to talk with your boyfriend, and tell him how you're feeling and what you're going through. if he can't treat you right, regardless of your past, then maybe he isn't worth your time. this can be a tough situation, and it may seem like everyone's against you, but you need to hold your head up and make the best of it. hope everything gets better! :)