She won't leave me alone D:

• Re: She won't leave me alone D:

hey there,

I'd love to be able to come up with a very easily solution that will keep both you and her happy, but unfortunatly this is one of those problems that won't go away unless you are totally honest with her and pray she doesn't get too upset.

So all I can really advise is that you tell 'Mary' that you're not wanting to befriend her in the way that she wants. Try not to use the wording that you've used, like 'annoying', just let her know that you're not interested in her friendship. If she is a mature girl, yes it will suck at first but she'll easily get over it. Say the occasional 'hello' in the halls now and again, and telling a little white lie doesn't harm, too much. Things like, you've got a lot of school work to do and you've simply no time to hang out with friends etc.

However, there is another option which I personally don't enjoy. And that is to just ignore hercompletely and hope she gets the hint. Now I don't like this method mainly because it involves ignorance and I really hate that.

Let us know how she reacts to it, but I seriously suggest that you just bite the bullet.
      MuchLove_x

Hello,

It seems this "Mary" is annoying?
      To me it seems like she is just being friendly and wanting to form a relationship with you so you can be good friends.

I am sorry but I will need more information if I can be of any help. :). How is she "annoying"? Does she try to annoy you?

Please reply with this information and I will try my best!

Muhammad.
      Be true to yourself & be happy. You will be successful in life!
      Be happy :)

Sorry I have been away from TH for a while but I finally checked up on this thread.

I don't have the heart to say that I don't want to be her friend, so for the time being I am just making myself unavailable and hopefully she will just lose interest.

Thank you for the advice guys I really do appreciate it alot :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]Why am I back here after 2 years..?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I have this same problem with 2 people. a guy and a girl..

I tell the girl straight up things that bother me about her.. and she doesn't take it in.
      i feel bad because she doesn't have alot of friends so i try and be nice to her
      and the guy.. well i don't want to hurt his feelings but i don't want to hang out w/ him.

Today this guy came over.. and that's when i started my homework so maybe he would take the hint, but it takes him so long to leave.. he left finally but came back like 10 minutes later. he kept knocking on the door, and i didn't answer it.. he was at my door for about 5 minutes knocking.. he even said my name. then i was walking by to see if he left, but he was standing on my porch and seen me.. so i had to answer the door..

i'm in the same boat..

i think if she wants to hang out with you, just tell her the truth
      what else can you do but be honest?

but if you don't want to do that.. tell her you have alot of homework, or say you're hanging out with someone else.