can i keep her friendship?

• can i keep her friendship?

ok, i have had a friend for the past few years. she helped me a lot, including the loss of both my parents and we have been best mates for years. we trust each other with everything. however, about a year ago, we started to drift apart, as her new boyfriend was manipulating her and turned her against me. she finally trusted me 3 months ago and told me she had been beating her.
      so i got pissed of and sent a text to her boyfriend telling him to stop or i would go to the police. i also told my best friend she had a week to tell someone or i would.
      during that week, however her boyfriend started to place mistrust between me and her mum, so that when the week was up and i told my best mates mum about my best mates boyfreind beating her. but she didnt trust me, and belived that i had a vendetta against him.she threatened to report me to the police for harrasment.
      so 2 weeks after that my best mate came clean and admitted it all and i asked her to get her mum to phone my sister to assure us both that i wouldnt be arrested for speaking to her. i told her that and ive only spoken to her twice since, both to see why she is taking so long to get things sorted out. she keeps telling me that she has been too busy to get it sorted out, but it would only take a few minuites to get it sorted out. and we both know that if it was the other way around it would have taken me a matter of hours to get it sorted out, not months.
      and now im really missing her. i know i have every right to hate her at the moment, but i dont. but my pacience is running out
      so my problem is that i dont know what to do now. do i get back in contact despite her lack of doing this one tiny thing for me. or do i wait until i get the phone call, or do i tell her to fuck it, as she dosent seem to care about this friendship at all, weather i finally get the call or not. my sister is telling me to do the last one, but i dont know. i dont wat to lose her, but i also dont know if i can still be friends with her afer this, and i definatly dont think i can ever fully belive she cares about the friendship
    • Re: can i keep her friendship?

I'm sorry you're in this situation and I don't think you can really do anything other than wait for a phone call because she certainly seems to have been blinded by this relationship. I wouldn't give up on her, just don't expect anything to happen and try to move on with your life. Once again I'm sorry about your situation and just know that I, and probably anyone reading this, think you are a very good person that deserves better.