Ugh...boyfriend...

• Ugh...boyfriend...

Alright, so me and my boyfriend just got in a bit of a fight. today he had to get a tooth pulled, I talked to him on Skype afterwards and he said his sister came down to visit [she lives around the same area as me] and that they were gonna go play Super Smash Bros or whatever. So he goes and does that and I just kinda hang out online, watch TV, whatever since it's my day off and don't have anything else to do. Fastforward to a couple minutes ago. I was playing Warcraft III and ocassionaly check to see if anyone has IMed me, someone did, it was my boyfriend. I say hi to him and he starts FREAKING OUT. "YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE GOING TO WORK OR EVEN SAY GOODBYE," now, I told him yesterday night and I think I told him this morning that I DO NOT have work today.

[20:43] Boyfriend: you're fucking joking right
      [20:43]
      Boyfriend: you didn't say a word to me all day
      Boyfriend: and you were just hanging around the house?
      Boyfriend: wtf
      [20:43] Meeeeee: I figured you were haning with your sister since everytime I looked at AIM is said you were idle

So then he says he texted my phone - I have a Boost Mobile, and if any of you have one, you'll know a lot of the time you won't recieve a text till like hours after it's sent. I haven't gotten a text all day, and he KNOWS that that's just how my phone is. So I tell him he could have IMed me, but he says since I didn't answer the text [that I never got] he didn't think I was home. He IMed a friend of mine to see where I was, BUT NOT ME. Wtf? he can IM my friend but not me - I mean even if I wasn't online he could still try. So now he says he doesn't want to talk to me.

UGH. So what do you people think about this lil predicament? D:
    • Re: Ugh...boyfriend...

Angelwings411 wrote:

I think he needs to stop acting like he is PMSING and grow up..
      a boyfriend like that has "IMMATURITY" stamped all over his face.

He calls me the immature one, though. I just wanna tell him to chill out sometimes. Like, I understand he had to get a tooth pulled today and his sister and her boyfriend [who had been together for like 7 years] broke up for good and such, but I feel like he's taking it all out on me.

I mean, like 2 days ago my Crohn's Disease flared up and I haven't been feeling too great either, but like, I just hate how he flips out so much. x.x

SweetLikeMySin wrote:

He calls me the immature one, though. I just wanna tell him to chill out sometimes. Like, I understand he had to get a tooth pulled today and his sister and her boyfriend [who had been together for like 7 years] broke up for good and such, but I feel like he's taking it all out on me.

I mean, like 2 days ago my Crohn's Disease flared up and I haven't been feeling too great either, but like, I just hate how he flips out so much. x.x

I say you just tell him how you feel. Just because he got a tooth pulled doesn't mean he has the right to treat you like a traitor. Tell him you don't feel good either, yet you are handling the problem just fine..

Angelwings411 wrote:

I say you just tell him how you feel. Just because he got a tooth pulled doesn't mean he has the right to treat you like a traitor. Tell him you don't feel good either, yet you are handling the problem just fine..

I did, and he knows my crohn's flared up the other day, but he's still just...agh...

[20:46] Boyfriend: i texted your phone because i thought you werea t work
      [20:46]
      Boyfriend: and you never even replied to that
      [20:46] Meeeeeee: didn't get one
      Boyfriend: what were you doing all day?
      Boyfriend: hanging out isn't an acceptable answer
      Meeeeeee: watching TV or laying on my bed
      Meeeeeee: didn't feel too well today
      [20:48]
      Boyfriend: well go feel not well alone, like i did, i may talk to you tommorow before orientation/work
      [20:49]
      Meeeeeee: okayyyy...
      Boyfriend: don't play stupid
      Boyfriend: you were an inconsiderate bitch, if you had even talked to me you'd know mel and jim broke up for good and that I was trying to cheer her up she just slept for like hours
      Boyfriend: so i was alone
      Meeeeeee: well I didn't know that

SweetLikeMySin wrote:

I did, and he knows my crohn's flared up the other day, but he's still just...agh...

[20:46] Boyfriend: i texted your phone because i thought you werea t work
      [20:46] Boyfriend: and you never even replied to that
      [20:46] Meeeeeee: didn't get one
      [20:46] Boyfriend: what were you doing all day?
      [20:46] Boyfriend: hanging out isn't an acceptable answer
      [20:46] Meeeeeee: watching TV or laying on my bed
      [20:46] Meeeeeee: didn't feel too well today
      [20:48] Boyfriend: well go feel not well alone, like i did, i may talk to you tommorow before orientation/work
      [20:49] Meeeeeee: okayyyy...
      [20:49] Boyfriend: don't play stupid
      [20:49] Boyfriend: you were an inconsiderate bitch, if you had even talked to me you'd know mel and jim broke up for good and that I was trying to cheer her up she just slept for like hours
      [20:49] Boyfriend: so i was alone
      [20:49] Meeeeeee: well I didn't know that

Just reading that pissed me off..
      dumb his sorry ass.. he is being a jerk,
      and no guy has a right to call you a bitch..
      My god, what a little Bitch he is [yes, I meant bitch]
      Having the nerve, after he knows you don't feel well.

HE doesn't deserve you. :)

Angelwings411 wrote:

Just reading that pissed me off..
      dumb his sorry ass.. he is being a jerk,
      and no guy has a right to call you a bitch..
      My god, what a little Bitch he is [yes, I meant bitch]
      Having the nerve, after he knows you don't feel well.

HE doesn't deserve you. :)

Meh, I love him though. We've been together for 1 year and 4 months, we don't argue too much, but when we do it's normally over stupid stuff. The thing is, he does A LOT for me - he drives an hour to see me on his days off, he took me and my dog half way across the state of Pennsylvania to meet a couple to give them my dog since I couldn't keep him anymore. Him and his mom let me live with them for the last two weeks of school because my mom lost our apartment and I couldn't move in with my dad till school was over, etc. x___x

I mean, I admit, I do a lot of stupid stuff and almost lost him several times it's just ugh...sometimes so frustrating...

Aww that is really sweet,

but I mean.. a guy needs to be the whole package.. its one thing when they are jealous and overprotective, but then another when they are calling you a bitch just because you didn't text him back.. you know??

Well you have made up your mind. No need for more advice shoved down your throat. Call the guy, and just talk everything out. ;)

Angelwings411 wrote:

Aww that is really sweet,

but I mean.. a guy needs to be the whole package.. its one thing when they are jealous and overprotective, but then another when they are calling you a bitch just because you didn't text him back.. you know??

Well you have made up your mind. No need for more advice shoved down your throat. Call the guy, and just talk everything out. ;)

I guess I should call him. Probably won't be very pretty though. >__<

he sounds like such a prick. what he said was very condescending and chauvenistic. he is not talking to you like an equal, he is talkint to you as if he is a very angry old fashioned parent, and you are the child. that is not an acceptable way to talk to someone you are supposed to love, sorry.

eyaf_sm wrote:

he sounds like such a prick. what he said was very condescending and chauvenistic. he is not talking to you like an equal, he is talkint to you as if he is a very angry old fashioned parent, and you are the child. that is not an acceptable way to talk to someone you are supposed to love, sorry.

I agree. He might just be bitchin b/c of the surgery or whatever it was.